GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsRAFFAELLO
Almond Coconut Treat Ballotin Box, 53 Oz, Pack Of 2 Boxes

Raffaello Almond Coconut Treat Ballotin Box, 5.3 Oz, Pack Of 2 Boxes

by RAFFAELLO

If you are tired of greasy mid-day snacks, reach for 1 of these delectable treats. Each box contains 15 pieces of crunchy California almonds and coconut that will make you grab 1 after another. White California almonds and rich coconut create a savory combination. 15 pieces per box, so you can share with loved ones or coworkers. Kosher recipe. Raffaello Almond Coconut Treat Ballotin Box, 5.3 Oz, Pack Of 2 Boxes is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Raffaello.
Start your review of Raffaello Almond Coconut Treat Ballotin Box, 5.3 Oz, Pack Of 2 Boxes!
Alina P.
Universal Cty, TX
Raffaello Almond Coconut Treat Ballotin Box, 5.3 Oz, Pack Of 2 Boxes uploaded by Alina P.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Lovely & Delicious.!!!! Yummy and coconuty. Ideal gift for someone or may be a treat for yourself!;) It really is a pure pleasure,beautiful and amazing chocolate the taste is out of this world you can eat a thousands of it you still crave for more.
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a yummy treat! I prefer this flavor with the almond and coconut, more often than the hazelnut and chocolate candy! Soo good!! Even nice to give as a gift!
Rachelle  L.
Milton, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
So I personally purchase these on my own from Amazon or Walmart. They always seem to have these Raffaello Almond Coconut 🥥.. I had no idea that these even existed at first. My husband got me a huge Ferrero Rocher variety chocolates set for Valentine’s Day and it had these coconut ones in it and now I can’t stop eating them. They are my favorite treat and coconut is just my favorite flavor and it’s also soo good for your body. They are such smooth little treats and they don’t make my body feel “icky” or break my face out the way that chocolates do. I absolutely LOVE these fancy little Raffaellos. I literally just spent $60 so that I can have several of these boxes. If this doesn’t explain how obsessed I am then idk lol.
Tania C.
Montevallo, AL
OMG who doesn't love ferrero. This white chocolate with coconut is just from other world. It's delicious for real everyone should try it.
Lupe L.
Gastonia
I am absolutely In love with this Chocolates I have been eating them since I was little. They are sooo delicious, very affordable. I highly recommend this. They are better then any other chocolate I have every tried🤤
Ashley R.
Hartford, CT
I loveeeeeee these!!!! The crunch, nut and cream. Amazing! I hope to get these very Valentines Day. This year I didn’t get lucky but I went out and bought them for myself. Lol. NO shame in that.
Jola Z.
Atlanta
This is the BEST candy out there! I have loved it since I was a kiddo! The coconut cream is yummmm. I just wish they were easier to get. I usually buy them at Walmart, but many times they are sold out.
Jenna  B.
Blacksburg, VA
Such a great candy if you love creamy coconut. So delicious. One of my new favorites so glad I got some for Christmas.
Keisy J.
Cookeville, TN
The best!!! They are my favorite. I buy them at Walmart all the time. I have them everywhere in my house. They are amazing.
Tracy V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this chocolate with dry coconut, is one of my favorites. Are a little expensive but are delicious.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mari S.
New Castle, DE
il y a 3 ans
Ashley R. il y a 2 ans
Very good! You will want more once you finish.