BY RAEN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Rennie S.
Huntington Beach, CA
I LOVE these sunglasses!!!!! I've had them for about 2 years now and I don't go anywhere without them. I have another pair from Raen different style and love those just as much. I would compare them with ray bans but turns out I actually like these better than ray bans as my ray bans have stretched after a year and these haven't after 2. They are definitely unisex, although my boyfriend doesn't like them on him I think he looks so stylish and hot! Hehe ;) . They are smooth and feel great on your face/head. They are durable and come in polarized. Great brand, Great sunglasses !