BeautyFaceFacial SkincareRael

Rael Beauty Moisture Melt Snowball

by Rael

#3 in Facial Skincare

NULL

Rael Beauty Moisture Melt Snowball? How long until I start seeing results from using this product? Should I use it everyday?
How helpful is this product in combatting winter dryness?
Would this help with acne prone skin?
Start your review of Rael Beauty Moisture Melt Snowball!
Jaelyn S.
Austin, TX
Rael Beauty Moisture Melt Snowball uploaded by Jaelyn S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Works great for my skin if I break it up a bit first and mix with serum. Without crushing it up a bit first it doesn’t melt as well as it says, in my opinion. Other than that, I’m really happy with the results of my skin after using this product. The Moisture Melt Snowball - Intense I use in tandem with Glow Chemistry makes my face glow and feel so soft. I will not use anything else on my face. My sensitive skin responds so well to this combination.Rael Beauty Moisture Melt Snowball
Charmaine C.
Rael Beauty Moisture Melt Snowball uploaded by Charmaine C.
Hey guys! I’m back with another fun beauty review… over the Christmas break #RaelBeauty sent me a sample of their Moisture Melt for the dry winter weather. I have to say… honest review – this stuff is AWESOME. They melt with the serum which can be a sort of pricey combo, but after using it – you can see from my skin it works really well. I stay hydrated all day with the serum and snowballs. They use a newer ingredient called Fullerene – which has 172X the antioxidant power for Vitamin C. It’s also made up of H3O Hyaluronic Acid Complex and green tea to be extra soothing and hydrating. Since my skins always dry, it was really nice to feel it stay hydrated all day. I’d give this a solid 7/10 – def. give it a shot!
Gabriela  A.
Rego Park, NY
Rael Beauty Moisture Melt Snowball uploaded by Gabriela  A.
This is an awesome advanced vegan skin care system formulated to balance and calm your skin needs. Is made with hyaluronic acid concentrate that instantly melts when is mixed with serum to replenish and nourish with a nutrient rich moisture into the skin deepest layer!!!
Natalie J.
Studio City, CA
Rael Beauty Moisture Melt Snowball uploaded by Natalie J.
This was the product I was most interested in and excited about receiving! It really lived up to the hype I had read about it! I use it every 2-3 days, as is recommended on the packaging, and it really gives a beautiful glow, so much so that I didn’t really even need makeup while wearing it, just that “your skin but better” product, but all the while really improving your skin as well. I’ve even noticed a glow on days I’m not using it, so I know it’s really working! It’s also really cool to watch dissolve in the serum, too! It looks great under makeup as well. I will definitely be purchasing! So excited I found this amazing product 😁
Emely R.
Los Angeles, CA
Rael Beauty Moisture Melt Snowball uploaded by Emely R.
Such an interesting product! I received it complementary through the VoxBox and really like it’s uniqueness. Combined with the serum the hylauronic acid leaves my skin feeling moisturized and fresh!
Karla A.
Granada Hills, CA
Rael Beauty Moisture Melt Snowball uploaded by Karla A.
These little snowballs are so cool and such a unique concept but, unfortunately, the product itself falls short of impressive. I used these as recommended along with the serum but the combination did ntot feel hydrating at all. I neither felt or saw any visible difference in my skin - positive or negative. Plus, the excessive packaging necessary for these seems so wasteful and in contrast with the vegan and sustainable ethos of the brand.
LEANNY F.
Hazleton, PA
Rael Beauty Moisture Melt Snowball uploaded by LEANNY F.
First of all I’d never tried a product like this. The way this little ball melts with the serum it’s fun and amazing. Talking about the product: I liked how moisturize I felt my skin after each use but I didn’t like that its take too long to be absorbed by the skin. But it’s good product
Krista P.
El Monte, CA
Rael Beauty Moisture Melt Snowball uploaded by Krista P.
Now don’t get me wrong - I think this is an amazing product for those with SEVERELY dry skin. The amount of moisture it deposits into your skin is like nothing I’ve ever tried before. HOWEVER, it was just too much for my oily/combo skin. My dry patches looked healthy and glowy but my oily areas were....beyond glistening. If you have dry skin and really need that boost of moisture, this is a WONDERFUL product for you!
Cynthia C.
Long Beach , CA
Rael Beauty Moisture Melt Snowball uploaded by Cynthia C.
The moisture melt combined with the serum made my skin look so nice and dewy after cleansing . My skin was soft & make up held well for the entire day. No oily look . Would definitely recommend
Natalie R.
Glendale, CA
Rael Beauty Moisture Melt Snowball uploaded by Natalie R.
I have only used one moisture melt so far, and immediately got complements on how my skin looked! I was out and a woman in a line I was also in told me my skin was glowing and asked what I used! Loving this product and can’t wait to get more!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Joyce W.
Carlsbad, CA
il y a 7 mois
Berkeley W. il y a 2 mois
No I believe your only suppose to use it every other day ... as far as results go it really depends on your skin type.