RAEKA Turmeric Peel-Off Face Mask uploaded by Kristien S.

BY RAEKA BEAUTY

An original! Turmeric is used for treating acne, oily skin, signs of ageing, pigmentation correction, and facial hair growth. With its many anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, This Turmeric peel is effective in removing impurities by removing the top layer of dead skin cells. This will result in a smooth complexion when used regularly.

Reanna R.
I received this in my Ipsy bag and was excited to try it out. It made my skin feel excellent however it smelled so bad I couldn’t even leave it on that long.
Rachaal L.
I am obsessed with the new peels! OMG... they were soo cooling and easy to peel. It was also not messy like some of the other peels.
Kristien S.
I love peel off face masks. This one smells great and works very well. The turmeric was a very appealing ingredient.
Lashana k.
i am so happy that this didnt turn my face yellow. I made my own turmeric scrub but it was messy and i was yellow.