BY RAEKA BEAUTY

Most popular! Cucumber infused with our Turmeric Peel is best used for dry skin. Most commonly, the vitamins and nutrients help to rejuvenate the skin. Cucumber makes an excellent toner by immediately tightening open pores. This Turmeric-Cucumber peel is effective in removing impurities by removing the top layer of dead skin cells. This will result in a smooth complexion when used regularly. see more...

Shannona J.
Sumiton, AL
Peel off mask is awesome. This helps with dryness. I havr used it about 15 times now and i would recommend it over and over if you have dry skin. And it smells good.
Nguyen G.
I like to try new stuff and this very good. smells nice and surprise me! my skin feel soft. I wish they had an applicator brush to comes with it but i use my other brush instead.
Rachaal L.
I have 3 so far! i really like the collection and cucumber smells soo good. They are fast at shipping. totally worth it!
Trish S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love this mask! It smells like fresh cucumbers. I have very sensitive, oily skin and this didn't burn at all! I even washed and toned prior to using it.