Rae Dunn by Magenta Set of 2 Rae Dunn by Magenta Set of 2 Rae Dunn by Magenta Set of 2
Rae Dunn by Magenta Set of 2

Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Rae Dunn by Magenta Set of 2 "Gulp" and "Woof" Dog Bowls
These are my favorite dog bowls. It is so fun to hunt for this collection at TJ max, home goods and Marshalls! So classic and timeless!
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Annapolis, MD
Review for: Rae Dunn by Magenta Set of 2 "Gulp" and "Woof" Dog Bowls
I have been obsessed with Rae Dunn for a little bit now. I love that I can find her products at Marshalls and Etc. Initially I started with a dog bowl and now I get everyone that I see! They are the cutest sayings and now I have a collection of mugs going. They even have colors on the inside for some now which make it even greater!
Review for: Rae Dunn by Magenta Set of 2 "Gulp" and "Woof" Dog Bowls
Rae Dunn pottery is so fun to collect! The pieces are always flying off the shelves due to their popularity but once you get your hands on your favorite pieces, the hunt will be worthwhile. I love cottage/ farmhouse feel these pieces give my home.
Lori W.
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Review for: Rae Dunn by Magenta Set of 2 "Gulp" and "Woof" Dog Bowls
I love anything Rae Dunn!! These would be a great upgrade from the ones I originally purchased around a year ago! I wish I could find this on a shelf in store and not for resale online!
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
Review for: Rae Dunn by Magenta Set of 2 "Gulp" and "Woof" Dog Bowls
I own several Rae Dunn products and I love every single piece! I love how it adds a cute mixture of farmhouse style and whimsy to my home, and my dog loves them too.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Raeford, NC
Review for: Rae Dunn by Magenta Set of 2 "Gulp" and "Woof" Dog Bowls
Found these Rae Dunn bowls at Marshalls. WHAT A STEAL! VERY NICE AND STURDY WI TH COOL LITTLE PICTURES =]
Brenda G.
Does anyone else collect Rae Dunn?