Rae Dunn by Magenta Set of 2 "Gulp" and "Woof" Dog Bowls

Rae Dunn by Magenta Set of 2
Rae Dunn by Magenta Set of 2 "Gulp" and "Woof" Dog Bowls
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
I’m a personal lover of all things farmhouse and this set makes no exception. It’s perfect for my decor style and great for your pet. The clay writing is always adorable as with other Rae Dunn decorum.
Kayla S.
Riverdale, CA
Love rae Dunn’s kind of one of kind ceramics! I use her bowls, mugs and canisters daily. They are durable for use and so cute on display. My only wish is that her large letter line was more mass produced as many people purchase only to sell for profit. Bummer!
Jessica A.
The quality and creativity of Rae Dunn products is phenomenal. I have so much trouble finding Rae Dunn in stores, but when I get lucky, the value of these items is unsurpassable. Rae Dunn clay is always priced affordably in retail stores, but resellers usually hike up the prices. Overall, I never pass up a Rae Dunn item when I find one. I highly recommend her products to anyone who likes shabby chic, farm house, whimsy decor.
Kaitlyn L.
Annapolis, MD
I have been obsessed with Rae Dunn for a little bit now. I love that I can find her products at Marshalls and Etc. Initially I started with a dog bowl and now I get everyone that I see! They are the cutest sayings and now I have a collection of mugs going. They even have colors on the inside for some now which make it even greater!
Brenda G.
Rae Dunn pottery is so fun to collect! The pieces are always flying off the shelves due to their popularity but once you get your hands on your favorite pieces, the hunt will be worthwhile. I love cottage/ farmhouse feel these pieces give my home.
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
I love anything Rae Dunn!! These would be a great upgrade from the ones I originally purchased around a year ago! I wish I could find this on a shelf in store and not for resale online!
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
I own several Rae Dunn products and I love every single piece! I love how it adds a cute mixture of farmhouse style and whimsy to my home, and my dog loves them too.
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ
These are my favorite dog bowls. It is so fun to hunt for this collection at TJ max, home goods and Marshalls! So classic and timeless!
Kristen L.
Hartselle, AL
I love everything rae dunn. I have so may pieces in my collection and love adding more!! I think I am obsessed
Melissa L.
Mapleville, RI
Brenda G.
Does anyone else collect Rae Dunn?