Rae Dunn by Magenta Set of 2 "Gulp" and "Woof" Dog Bowls

BY RAE DUNN BY MAGENTA

Rae Dunn by Magenta Set of 2
Rae Dunn by Magenta Set of 2 "Gulp" and "Woof" Dog Bowls
Ashley O.
These aren’t the exact bowls, only this showed but when I searched, but I am Rae Dunn OBSESSED now! My kitties now have 8 bowls and I can’t wait to snag some more because they’re so stinking cute and durable! We use them for our babies’ wet food and they would fling their other bowls all throughout the kitchen trying to lick the last bit of food up. These don’t budge!
Laura T.
I love this type of pottery! I have been collecting Rae Dunn for about 6 months! I use it everyday! I don’t have these dog bowls but they are so
cute! I have another pair of dog bowls by her and they are so affordable! Great quality too!
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
I’m a personal lover of all things farmhouse and this set makes no exception. It’s perfect for my decor style and great for your pet. The clay writing is always adorable as with other Rae Dunn decorum.
Monica A.
Anacortes, WA
Love Rae Dunn dog bowls, it seems that it’s  the only thing I find in store. I wish I could collect more but the workers at TJ Maxx tell me that people line up every morning to buy this pottery. It’s affordable and people resell it online for more than the retail value.
Savannah P.
my favorite pottery!! i love it!! it’s very rustic & super cute in your kitchen!! personally i like the mugs the best!! i would definitely recommend all of these products!!
Kayla S.
Riverdale, CA
Love rae Dunn’s kind of one of kind ceramics! I use her bowls, mugs and canisters daily. They are durable for use and so cute on display. My only wish is that her large letter line was more mass produced as many people purchase only to sell for profit. Bummer!
Jessica A.
The quality and creativity of Rae Dunn products is phenomenal. I have so much trouble finding Rae Dunn in stores, but when I get lucky, the value of these items is unsurpassable. Rae Dunn clay is always priced affordably in retail stores, but resellers usually hike up the prices. Overall, I never pass up a Rae Dunn item when I find one. I highly recommend her products to anyone who likes shabby chic, farm house, whimsy decor.
Kaitlyn L.
Annapolis, MD
I have been obsessed with Rae Dunn for a little bit now. I love that I can find her products at Marshalls and Etc. Initially I started with a dog bowl and now I get everyone that I see! They are the cutest sayings and now I have a collection of mugs going. They even have colors on the inside for some now which make it even greater!
Brenda G.
Rae Dunn pottery is so fun to collect! The pieces are always flying off the shelves due to their popularity but once you get your hands on your favorite pieces, the hunt will be worthwhile. I love cottage/ farmhouse feel these pieces give my home.
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
I love anything Rae Dunn!! These would be a great upgrade from the ones I originally purchased around a year ago! I wish I could find this on a shelf in store and not for resale online!
Brenda G.
Does anyone else collect Rae Dunn?
Monica A.
Anacortes, WA
Do you go to the store openings? To hunt Rae Dunn?