Radox - Handwash Radox Limited Edition Eastern Spirit Handwash 300ml uploaded by Ruth D.

BY RADOX - HANDWASH

Experts in blending Eastern Spirit We've selected a delicate and fragrant blend of oriental lotus flower and orange blossom, to rejuvenate and cleanse your hands. Protected by nature. see more...

Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
This isn't the limited edition smell, there is such a range of radix hand washes.
I look for antibacterial washes especially with having a young child.
This doesn't take moisture away from your skin, if anything it keeps your hands nice and soft.
I always find this is a great price or part of a deal which makes it extra special!
Laura H.
Langley Park, Durham
This has a beautiful fragrance and the packaging perfectly matches it. I found this very moisturising and non drying like some liquid soaps can be. The fragrance was delicate on your skin and not overpowering. This cost about £1 and lasted a long time as only one squirt of product created enough cleaning bubbles! Would definitely buy again :-)
Robyn K.
This is one of the nicest hadwashes I can find for the price range! It bubbles really well and actually feels like you have washed your hands! I think that's great for about a £1 especially since the smell is so gorgeous
Lucy H.
Peartree, Derby
Smells gorgeous, left my hands super clean.
Use it all the time at work and doesn't dry my hand out like a lot of soaps.
I've had alternatives that the smell doesn't last on, but this is pleasant all day long.
Crystal J.
Crownhill, Plymouth
Love radix hand wash! Smells amazing and always leaves my hands clean and soft throughout the day! I love that they have various ones!