BY RADOX - HANDWASH

Experts in blending Eastern Spirit We've selected a delicate and fragrant blend of oriental lotus flower and orange blossom, to rejuvenate and cleanse your hands. Protected by nature. see more...

Laura H.
Langley Park, Durham
This has a beautiful fragrance and the packaging perfectly matches it. I found this very moisturising and non drying like some liquid soaps can be. The fragrance was delicate on your skin and not overpowering. This cost about £1 and lasted a long time as only one squirt of product created enough cleaning bubbles! Would definitely buy again :-)
Robyn K.
This is one of the nicest hadwashes I can find for the price range! It bubbles really well and actually feels like you have washed your hands! I think that's great for about a £1 especially since the smell is so gorgeous
Lucy H.
Derby, Derbyshire
Smells gorgeous, left my hands super clean.
Use it all the time at work and doesn't dry my hand out like a lot of soaps.
I've had alternatives that the smell doesn't last on, but this is pleasant all day long.
Crystal J.
Love radix hand wash! Smells amazing and always leaves my hands clean and soft throughout the day! I love that they have various ones!