BY RADIUS

Start early, start right! RADIUS Pure Baby Toothbrush was designed with your child's needs in mind. Perfect for ages 3 months and up. Age-Specific Designs cater to the changing needs of children as they move through growth stages. RADIUS Pure Baby Toothbrush is 100% BPA, Latex, Lead, Phthalates & DYE FREE and features FDA approved materials that guarantee Baby is safe both inside and out. Bristles are 100% Vegetable-Based Nylon, handle made from #5 plastic. The ergonomically tapered handle is designed to ensure both parents and child's grip comfortably and accurately for a better and safer, more controlled brushing experience. The soft bristles and wide, comfy curved head provide broad, all over coverage for cleaner teeth and gum massage even an early age, making brushing fun, easy and more effective than ever before for both parents and children! RADIUS is the only American Dental Association recommended natural toothbrush brand. RADIUS is a different kind of company, we evolve the objects used in your daily life- well designed and quality, they can make life easier and add joy to a mundane task while being sensitive to our impact on the environment. The idea is pretty simple-if you make a quality product, it will last longer and people won't need to throw it away. Our products are made to last which means they are being used longer and not filling up the landfills while still providing you with the excellence you have come to expect from RADIUS. Toothbrushes, floss and accessories that are easy to use and great to look at. Our products are made on our low-energy machines and we operate in a women-owned, family-run and operated solar-powered facility in Pennsylvania. Our sustainable manufacturing process allows us to reduce the amount of waste we create. What little waste we do create is recycled and reused to make new products. Each product is inspected by hand and designed to last. Made in the USA. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taylor W.
These are awesome for first tooth brush for your child! It's prefect size in every way and my daughters loves them as the first tooth brush they had. If you do not have it I would def recommend it for them!
Jennifer D.
Spring Hill, FL
This is an amazing starter tooth brush for toddlers. My son loves brushing his teeth now. I highly recommend this for anyone.
Phoenix C.
Pueblo, CO
How big are the bristles for this tooth brush. I am haveing such a hard time finding a good started brush for my 1 year old. Also where can I buy one?