RADIUS Totz Plus Extra Soft Bristles Toothbrush, Assorted Colors/18 Months and up, 3 Count

BY RADIUS

Start Early, Start Right! Clean better with the renowned, premium RADIUS Totz toothbrush! The Totz Toothbrush is the #1 Bestselling RADIUS Tooothbrush! Designed for toddlers 18 months and up, the Totz toothbrush is 100% BPA, Latex, Lead and Phthalates FREE, made with FDA approved materials with natural, safe colors that guarantee Totz are safe both inside and out. The ergonomically tapered handle is designed to ensure both parents and toddlers grip comfortably and accurately for a better and safer, more controlled brushing experience. The soft bristles and wide, comfy curved head provide broad, all over coverage for cleaner teeth and gum massage even an early age, making brushing fun, easy and more effective than ever before for both parents and Totz! RADIUS is the only American Dental Association recommended natural toothbrush brand. Bristles are 100% Vegetable-Based Nylon, handle made from #5 BPA Free, Latex Free and Phthalates Free plastic. RADIUS is a different kind of company…we evolve the objects used in your daily life: well designed and quality, they can make life easier and add joy to a mundane task while being sensitive to our impact on the environment. The idea is pretty simple…if you make a quality product, it will last longer and people won’t need to throw it away. Our products are made to last which means they are being used longer and not filling up the landfills while still providing you with the excellence you have come to expect from RADIUS. Toothbrushes, floss and accessories that are easy to use and great to look at. Our products are made on our low-energy machines and we operate in a women-owned, family-run and operated solar-powered facility in Pennsylvania. Our sustainable manufacturing process allows us to reduce the amount of waste we create. What little waste we do create is recycled and reused to make new products. Each product is inspected by hand and designed to last. Made in the USA. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
I didn’t realize how much my baby was going to love brushing his teeth and these little brushes are perfect! I ordered on for a couple dollars off of Grove Collaborative and we used it for about 3 weeks. He’s 18 months and likes to brush his teeth his self, so after about a week, the bristles were all smashed. Typical for him though!
Ashley D.
Arlington, MA
You'd think a kids' toothbrush would be a simple purchase, but a quick Amazon search proves otherwise. Options seem to be unlimited, and the prices range quite a bit. I wanted something free of cartoons and characters, which is surprisingly hard to come by. And I for sure wanted something that explicitly said it was free of BPA and other toxins common to cheap plastic. This one fits the bill nicely. The small head is perfect for small mouths, and we've found that these toothbrushes stand up pretty well to my toddler's incessant chewing on the brush.
Ashley T.
Love this little toothbrush for my son. It's very gentle and not too expensive! I think it works great
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
I used this for my braces back when I first had them put on. My doctor recommended I use a smaller brush to get into the spaces and grooves between the braces more gently since I was still in a lot of pain. And this product did just that.
Angie R.
This product is very nice my step brother uses one it does not even hurt your gums. Always soft.