RADIUS Toothpaste

by RADIUS

One-of-a-kind formula based on organic coconut oil for a natural and effective way to prevent cavities and improve gum health. No artificial ingredients, additives, colors, sweeteners, flavors, preservatives. Free from GMOs, gluten, fluoride, saccharin, SLS, carrageenan, parabens, detergents or synthetic foaming agents.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RADIUS Toothpaste!
Paige P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
RADIUS Toothpaste uploaded by Paige P.
I really tried to like this toothpaste, but i just couldn't. It did not leave my mouth feeling clean at all. I also did not like the texture of the toothpaste. It just felt goopy. I know it has organic and better ingredients, but i would still follow up with my regular toothpaste afterwards. I would only use this in a emergency situation.
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
RADIUS Toothpaste uploaded by Sarah R.
RADIUS Toothpaste uploaded by Sarah R.
I received this product from Social Nature for my honest review. I’ve only been using for a few days but I am loving how smooth my teeth feel throughout the day! It’s amazing how one product can make a world 🌎 of difference! Thank you Radius & Social Nature
Rachael  Z.
Glendale Hts, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
RADIUS Toothpaste uploaded by Rachael  Z.
Great tasting and actually cleaned! A bit pricey but can get coupons and discounts from Fruitful yield.
Erin C.
Naples , FL
Love that it’s organic!! Doesn’t leave the cleanest feeling in my mouth. Have only used a few days. Maybe will grow on me. Update: it falls off toothbrush before it actually gets in mouth. Doesn’t stick to brush. It slides off. I need to use more product than other toothpastes to get clean teeth.
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I like that it’s organic and a better for you option. It doesn’t leave a weird after taste and doesn’t have that strong mint taste which I like because sometimes in the morning I’m more sensitive to smells/ taste. My teeth looked shiny and clean but not as clean as I’m used to. The one thing I didn’t like is the toothpaste falls off easily or falls into the bristles .

Looking for your answer?