BY RADIUS

Cleaning your mouth and our Environment at the same time. The idea is pretty simple. if you make a quality product, it will last longer and people won't need to throw it away. Our products are made to last which means they are being used longer and not filling up the landfills while still providing you with the excellence you have come to expect from RADIUS. The Source Toothbrush reduces waste by 93% with its re-usable handle. The Source Toothbrush provides an all-over-mouth clean that leaves you feeling like you just went to the dentist. With 5000 premium bristles (200% more than an ordinary toothbrush), the super soft, wide head of fanned-out bristles helps improve gum health by massaging sensitive gums while brushing. Healthy gums help reduce the risk of heart disease. Ordinary toothbrushes are typically too hard and too small to massage the gums. The head and neck of the Source was designed to be smaller than other RADIUS toothbrushes in order to target smaller, tighter mouths and brushing styles. The ergonomic handle ensures a relaxed grip that reduces pressure on the teeth and sensitive gum tissue, helping to protect the gum line, reduce receding and bleeding gums and enamel erosion. The reversible handle means comfort for both right and left handed brushers. Available in various materials like Recycled Wood, Paper and Money. Bristles are 100% Vegetable Based Nylon for a petroleum free option. Product is BPA Free, Latex Free and Phthalates Free. RADIUS is the only American Dental Association recommended natural toothbrush brand in the USA. Top 2 Reasons to buy from recent RADIUS Customer Survey are "Enjoyable Brushing Experience" and "Superior Clean." Our products are made low-energy machines. We operate in a women-owned, family-run and operated solar-powered facility in Pennsylvania. Our sustainable manufacturing process allows to reduce the amount of waste that we create. What little waste we do create is then recycled and reused to make new products. Each product is inspected by hand and designed to last. Made in USA.

Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
This has become my daughters favorite toothbrush! We've bought the princess ones and every other character one out there and it seemed like we were just buying them to throw them away. Found this at World Market and she's hooked. She loves the look and feel of it. Replace it once a month just to avoid germs and sickness 😂
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
Ever since I found this toothbrush at Whole Foods I've been hooked. I purchased the recycled wood handle and it's beautiful. I've been using the same one since 2009. I don't know how I went so long throwing away full toothbrushes before realizing that there were better options out there.

The bristles are made with vegetable fibers. Don't take that lightheartedly, though. It's fully capable of withstanding a good brush... Even better than standard medium toothbrushes! Instead of bending outward after a week or two like your usual toothbrush, these hold up and begin to get slightly softer with use.

You simply pop the replacement heads in the handle and they'll stay in there until you forcefully pull them loose. I have yet to have one snap on me so I can tell you even though they're environmentally friendly, you're not sacrificing quality.

The handle features the ability to attach the head in the appropriate direction so that it's customized to left or right hand with it's sleek contour. To determine if you're doing this correctly see the adorable hand icon towards the top of the base.

I highly recommend this to someone who's looking to reduce their carbon foot print or simply appreciates clean teeth and a fuller wallet.
Kimberly T.
Katy, TX
I like soft tooth brushes but this one is a little too soft. Still gets the job done though
Hali K.
Charlotte, NC
They are filled with something? How long do they last?
Nakeyisha H.
I have never seen these before. What are they filled with and is it a substitute for toothpaste?
Elene B.
New Castle
If anyone had and how good it is?
McKenzie B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Where would you go to buy this?