RADIUS Source Recycled Handle Toothbrush

by RADIUS

Cleaning your mouth and our Environment at the same time. The idea is pretty simple. if you make a quality product, it will last longer and people won't need to throw it away. Our products are made to last which means they are being used longer and not filling up the landfills while still providing you with the excellence you have come to expect from RADIUS. The Source Toothbrush reduces waste by 93% with its re-usable handle. The Source Toothbrush provides an all-over-mouth clean that leaves you feeling like you just went to the dentist. With 5000 premium bristles (200% more than an ordinary toothbrush), the super soft, wide head of fanned-out bristles helps improve gum health by massaging sensitive gums while brushing. Healthy gums help reduce the risk of heart disease. Ordinary toothbrushes are typically too hard and too small to massage the gums. The head and neck of the Source was designed to be smaller than other RADIUS toothbrushes in order to target smaller, tighter mouths and brushing styles. The ergonomic handle ensures a relaxed grip that reduces pressure on the teeth and sensitive gum tissue, helping to protect the gum line, reduce receding and bleeding gums and enamel erosion. The reversible handle means comfort for both right and left handed brushers. Available in various materials like Recycled Wood, Paper and Money. Bristles are 100% Vegetable Based Nylon for a petroleum free option. Product is BPA Free, Latex Free and Phthalates Free. RADIUS is the only American Dental Association recommended natural toothbrush brand in the USA. Top 2 Reasons to buy from recent RADIUS Customer Survey are "Enjoyable Brushing Experience" and "Superior Clean." Our products are made low-energy machines. We operate in a women-owned, family-run and operated solar-powered facility in Pennsylvania. Our sustainable manufacturing process allows to reduce the amount of waste that we create. What little waste we do create is then recycled and reused to make new products. Each product is inspected by hand and designed to last. Made in USA.

I Use a sonic. Does it work as well or better?
do you own one.
Where would you go to buy this?
Start your review of RADIUS Source Recycled Handle Toothbrush!
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
Ever since I found this toothbrush at Whole Foods I've been hooked. I purchased the recycled wood handle and it's beautiful. I've been using the same one since 2009. I don't know how I went so long throwing away full toothbrushes before realizing that there were better options out there. The bristles are made with vegetable fibers. Don't take that lightheartedly, though. It's fully capable of withstanding a good brush... Even better than standard medium toothbrushes! Instead of bending outward after a week or two like your usual toothbrush, these hold up and begin to get slightly softer with use. You simply pop the replacement heads in the handle and they'll stay in there until you forcefully pull them loose. I have yet to have one snap on me so I can tell you even though they're environmentally friendly, you're not sacrificing quality. The handle features the ability to attach the head in the appropriate direction so that it's customized to left or right hand with it's sleek contour. To determine if you're doing this correctly see the adorable hand icon towards the top of the base. I highly recommend this to someone who's looking to reduce their carbon foot print or simply appreciates clean teeth and a fuller wallet.
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
RADIUS Source Recycled Handle Toothbrush uploaded by Sherri F.
Love this toothbrush, it has definitely replaced my old brush! The extra wide, soft bristled head throughly cleaned my gums while deep cleaning my teeth providing an overall superior whole mouth clean. Great for sensitive teeth or gums! Amazing design! Fits comfortably in my mouth, has a long neck to easily reach my back teeth and the handle is made from recycled natural fibers, very smooth to the touch and easy to hold! My favorite feature is the replaceable head, helping me reduce my plastic waste! Environmentally friendly! Made for left or right handed use. Received this product complimentary for testing. Plan to continue use, would purchase and recommend. #Radius #Source #Toothbrush #OralCare #EcoWarrior #complimentary
Nekeia J.
Las Vegas, NV
RADIUS Source Recycled Handle Toothbrush uploaded by Nekeia J.
RADIUS Source Recycled Handle Toothbrush uploaded by Nekeia J.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
😊😍 This Whole Mouth clean Massaging Design #ecofriendly #replaceablehead #toothbrush is #amazing. #bioplastic #bristles are so #soft you kind of forget you are #brushing your #teeth. #Reversible & #reusable #upcycledhandles for #righties & #lefties provide a #firm #grip with either hand of the brush. This brush as compared to others has #3000bristles for a #deeperclean compared to other brands having 1800 bristles. Plus the #widedesign of the brush and the #longneck of the replaceable head is great for a soft #nonabrasive clean. #radius #nontoxic #sourcebrushes #greenbydesign @radius_usa #trynatural #betterbydesign #cleanteethandgums www.madebyradius.com 😊💌
Roseanne B.
Azusa, CA
RADIUS Source Recycled Handle Toothbrush uploaded by Roseanne B.
Radius Toothbrush. The brush is soft - too soft for my liking. It would be great if bristles were medium or hard. Received this item through a voucher coupon from Social Nature. These items are sold at stores like Sprouts or Krogers. Usually its free and there are extra coupons. This package comes with an extra removeable brush topper. It has a handle made for left handed brushers. Recommend.
Brooke J.
RADIUS Source Recycled Handle Toothbrush uploaded by Brooke J.
The brush head was soft and large! Like a hug from Santa! I had no idea it was going to be such a great experience! The handle is comfortable (who even knew that mattered?! But it does now!)
Nancy H.
RADIUS Source Recycled Handle Toothbrush uploaded by Nancy H.
I love this toothbrush... It may sound weird but I'm on a self love journey. Starting each day with a smile is the goal so finding new toothbrushes is a thing thing now. My new addition is the RADIUS ...the love the big brush it reaches and covers it's amazing it really does the work. It's easy to travel with I keep one in my bag lol
member-06439
I thought that I would like this toothbrush because it has a head than other toothbrush I’ve encountered. My thinking is that it would cover larger surface areas but not really. It cleaned my teeth OK but what was the worst is tiny food particles would get stuck (and I mean STUCK) at the bottom of the brush. Hidden at the bristles- it was awful. It was almost impossible to clean out the particles as well. So when I brushed my teeth it just felt icky. Then it took for-EV-er to get the food out. It totally took over any good things about the toothbrush. I would not recommend this brush.
Leana P.
I love this eco-friendly toothbrush. The handle is bigger than your typical toothbrush but I love that, I think it's nice and sturdy. Also, it's so easy to replace the brush heads and I love that you can just keep a pack of the brush heads and change it whenever you feel necessary. I also love that the brush heads are larger than your typical toothbrush and they're so great, never irritating. I prefer to use the soft brush heads. I also travel with this toothbrush and it has held up perfectly. I've been using this for years and don't think I'll need a new one any time soon -- it truly serves its purpose being eco friendly because I used to dispose of toothbrushes so easily and now I feel like I'll never have to buy another one!
Kimberly T.
Katy, TX
I like soft tooth brushes but this one is a little too soft. Still gets the job done though
Stephanie A.
Clovis, CA
This has become my daughters favorite toothbrush! We've bought the princess ones and every other character one out there and it seemed like we were just buying them to throw them away. Found this at World Market and she's hooked. She loves the look and feel of it. Replace it once a month just to avoid germs and sickness 😂