RADIUS

1 star

10%

3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Thanks to Social Nature, I received a voucher to redeem Radius' Organic Matcha Mint Gel Toothpaste, for free, in exchange for my honest review. I must say I was a little reluctant to try this product since this would be my first experience with an organic toothpaste or even floss. It wasn't bad. A little getting used to especially with the flavor being so different but I wouldn't say it was bad by any means just different. It's made with organic rice powder so it's safe for even children. I would definitely recommend. #trynatural
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I think this product is very nice, it has a good taste to it that's not over whelming, and my kiddos can use it without any worry at all!, I like to pair this with some hydrogen peroxide for a mouth wash to ensure better cleaning as this has no chemicals in it to make you be full aware.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have used the clove version of this toothpaste for a few years now and decided to give this a try. The flavour is a bit different, due to the matcha, but I do not mind it. I would recommend it, but wish the product had more sustainable packaging.