RADIUS

1 star

11%

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is the second organic toothpaste I've tried and by far the best. I love the ingredients, the taste and the after taste (which is surprisingly long). There won't be many bubbles like a regular toothpaste so it gets a bit of getting used to. The color is yellow-ish maybe improving the color with mint extract could be better. Surprisingly this toothpaste made my morning breath disappear which brands like Sensodyne, Colgate or Crest failed at.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I was really excited to try this organic, fluoride-free toothpaste, as I try to avoid fluoride and many of the other common mainstream toothpaste ingredients. The color of the toothpaste is interesting-a tan color, and is kind of gloopy, but holds it shape on the bristles. It doesn’t foam much at all, so if you’re looking for foaming clean, this isn’t it. The flavor is a nice mint, but honestly, I like my mouth to feel very zippy and minty, but this is much more subtle. In the morning, my teeth don’t feel as clean as compared to other toothpastes I’ve used, and my breath definitely isn’t as fresh either. It’s an okay product, and I feel good about using it, but not sure it really gets the job done as well as other products.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
It seems like more & more often these days we are reading articles & newspaper headlines that chemicals in everyday items are carcinogenic or bad for our health in yet unspecified ways. To answer the rising concerns of consumers to the inclusion of harmful ingredients is the creation of organic, natural ingredient based products. When @socialnature offered me the chance to try an organic, cruelty free, natural based toothpaste complimentary in exchange for my honest opinions, I was thrilled. I have read mixed research findings about the benefits/potential risks of using Flouride. Today I’ll be sharing my opinions on this fluoride free toothpaste alternative. This certified, family run, women owned business was created to design revolutionary & refreshing products. This organic toothpaste is created without fluoride, preservatives, sulfate, paraben, saccharin, & artificial flavors. It’s also gluten & cruelty free which is wonderful because I try to support cruelty free products. This toothpaste is unlike any I’ve tried before. This one is made with organic coconut oil, baking soda, chamomile flower, & salt to provide you with a naturally refreshing, tooth cleaning experience. The consistency of this toothpaste is a strange uneven chunky yet watery paste reminiscent of unset jello & is unpleasant (2nd pic). This is due to the fact that it contains no emulsifiers or artificially controlled consistency chemicals. The toothpaste is yellow & contains a mixture of mint, tea-tree, aloe, & neem to freshen your breath & kill bacteria. I like the taste. It’s refreshing & leaves my mouth feeling clean but I do notice it doesn’t last as long as when I use my usual toothpaste. Overall, this is an effective mouth cleaning toothpaste with a refreshing taste of mint & tea-tree. I’m personally not a fan of the consistency of this toothpaste as well as the low foaming capability. I would not repurchase but rate it 3.0/5.0 because it still effectively cleans my teeth & freshens my breath. #trynatural #gotitfree #socialnature