RADIUS

RADIUS Natural Silk Floss
6 Reviews
5 / 5
Been using Radius dental floss for years now. I fits perfectly in-between my teeth and I like this it is biodegradable. I also appreciate the the packaging is paper so there very to no little waste that can't biodegrade. Highly recommend for those that have tighter fitting teeth or for anyone else in general.
5 / 5
This floss WORKS. if you’re looking to keep your mouth healthy while also choosing a biodegradable earth friendly floss this is the one for you. Keep in mind that it’s a bit thicker than regular floss, but works just as good.
5 / 5
This floss is great because not only is it vegan, it's bio-degradable and does not harm the environment! It also cleans pretty well and does not taste bad! Yes, you should buy it above other brands of floss!
5 / 5
Shoutout to Whole Foods for carrying this! I bought this because I really try to limit my environmental footprint as much as I can and I try to use the most natural products. This is all I've ever wanted a floss to be lol! 100% biodegradable, natural ingredients: no BPA, organic and fair trade. Each package lasts me a long time and the floss does not break easily. I do floss everyday so I definitely recommend this :)
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
These are great ! My teeth are very close together and this gets in between them without tearing. They do not hurt my gums at all and the floss is very smooth. The only problem is that they are a bit tough to find, I received them in a Little Life Box and can only assume they sell them at all natural/ organic stores, as opposed to more common ones.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is a great product, I like the fact that it is natural and it does a great job on my teeth and feel like it has the same strength as other regular floss but I could not find it any of the stores such as walgreens or walmart I had to go to an organic store to find it.