BY RADIUS

Waxed Round Floss 50 m / 55 yds. At RADIUS we design products to help you improve your oral hygiene.  For 25 years we have made toothbrushes and floss that outperform all others.  Please let us know if you have any suggestions or comments. Natural silk has a soft texture with low abrasion.  It removes plaque softly and effectively without harshness of the synthetic fibers used by most floss brands.  We spin and twist the silk to achieve a balance of strength and texture.  Finally we spin in beeswax to make access to tight spaces more comfortable and easy. Flossing is the single most important weapon against plaque and in some ways is more important than your toothbrush. No Artificial sweeteners, preservatives, color, or flavor.  No Synthetic waxes or GMO ingredients.  Not tested on animals. ; see more...

RADIUS Natural Silk Floss
  • "This is a great product, I like the fact that it is natural and it does a great job on my teeth and feel like it has the same strength as other regular floss but I could not find it any of the stores such as walgreens or walmart I had to go to an organic store to find it. " in 1 review
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
Shoutout to Whole Foods for carrying this! I bought this because I really try to limit my environmental footprint as much as I can and I try to use the most natural products. This is all I've ever wanted a floss to be lol! 100% biodegradable, natural ingredients: no BPA, organic and fair trade. Each package lasts me a long time and the floss does not break easily. I do floss everyday so I definitely recommend this :)
Olivia H.
Dalton, GA
Jessica T.
Laval, Québec
These are great ! My teeth are very close together and this gets in between them without tearing. They do not hurt my gums at all and the floss is very smooth. The only problem is that they are a bit tough to find, I received them in a Little Life Box and can only assume they sell them at all natural/ organic stores, as opposed to more common ones.