Radius Corporation Scuba Right Toothbrush - 1 Tooth Brush - Books & Accessories uploaded by Keila S.Radius Corporation Scuba Right Toothbrush - 1 Tooth Brush - Books & Accessories uploaded by Breonca J.

BY RADIUS CORPORATION

Clean Better br Bristles Last 3X Longer Bristles Last 9 Months 2 Wide Head Massages Gums to Help Reduce Bleeding Receding Gums 3 Soft Premium RADIUS Bristles Help Reduce Enamel Erosion 4 Rubber Handle for Flexible, Non-Slip Grip 5 Orthodontist Recommended 6 Flexible Rubber Neck to Reduce Brushing Pressure 7 Ergonomic Right or Left Handles Ensure Easy Grip Dentist Recommended 45 Angle 8 Accepted by American Dental Association The Natural Choice for a Natural Smile New Sustainable Packaging Reduces Plastic Content by 30% Increases Renewable Resource Content to 65% 1 Polished Bristles Are 100% Castor Bean Vegetable-Based Nylon 4 Card is 40% Recycled Printed with Vegetable Inks 3 Plastic Packaging is 100% Recycled PET BPA Free. Animal Cruelty Free. 800-626-6223 x 105 see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Keila S.
Kearny, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I been using this tooth brush for about 10 years now,I don't get why don't just make all tooth brushes this wide. It perfect !
Deist all it's gets all teeth and gums at once,the bristles are gentle on my gums. It's curve to fit the shape of your mouth with super wide handle so you comfortably Hold it,plastic is also soft. I feel like my mouth is super clean with feeling like I just scraped my entire mouth. This is best toothy on the market.
The only down fall is that I can only find it at Ricky's in the Manhattan...I don't even mind paying the $8. Because it so superior.
Joan A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love that these toothbrushes pretty much cover EVERYTHING in your mouth. I love brushing my teeth with this because it gets everything. I like that it has left and right hand models. Very comfortable to hold, good grip, and very gentle on the gums. I don't even mind spending $8-$10 for it either!
Breonca J.
I've been using this tooth brush going on 8 months now & my teeth always feel fresh and new! This tooth brush hits every single spot in your mouth😂 it deep cleanses each tooth! Also a great size to really clean and scrub your tongue! I'm a smoker so I need great tooth brushes like this one! I definitely recommend, got it from Whole foods for a few dollars
Kelley C.
They are cute and cheap and help #wellness and it isn't too hard like others! I still use these brushes and they are effective!
vanny e.
guatemala
No se que tan bien sirve este cepillo creo que es mas facil lavarme los dientes con un cepillo normal a usar este cepillo a mi no me gusto pero es solo mi opinion personal pero creo que uno debe probar las cosas antes de sacar opiniones
Amanda B.
Calvert City, KY
How does this work better?
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Honestly!!! Does this REALLY work?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
Where can i find this brush ?