Add a Photo

By RADIOSHACK‎
#24 in Electronics Stores
jessica l.
jessica l.

I didn't even know they still existed. All my products I purchased from them broke very easily. I wouldn't buy anything from them.
Ani T.
Ani T.

Bought my digital camera here a few years ago. Great buy. Keep up the good work!
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
San Jose , Ca

This place is still in business? I haven't seen one of these places in years!
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
La Mesa, Ca

Is Radio Shack still in business? I thought they went bankrupt. Anyway, I haven't shopped really with this company since the late 90s/early 00s. On the rare occasions that I popped in for the random car charger, I found that their customer service was lacking and their items were overpriced.
Auddy D.
Auddy D.

Radioshack is an okay store. The only time, in the past few years, I went there was because my brother had some coupons for Black Friday. They don't much product variety, and the customer service isn't all that great. I will say they do have some good sales for re-selling products.
MissE W.
MissE W.
Brandon, Mississippi

Radioshack went out of business. I shopped there once, but they had nothing to offer me for the most part. Barely any products, and the employees were always too busy socializing to help you.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA

I like RadioShack. This is where I used to get my cellphones (I just get it straight from AT&T now). I love their warranty plan for the iPhone charger. It was around $30 but with a warranty plan that costs around $5 maybe even less, I could get it easily replaced - which is a must because these iPhone chargers break easily! When I get my replacement, I could just get another warranty plan with it, instead of paying for a full price of a new charger.
hieu b.
hieu b.
Riverside, CA

Now they are going bankrupt, but I had one experience with them before.... I placed an order. The order stayed in processing for 3 weeks. First two times I called they said the order is still processing. The third time I called, they said the shipment is coming in. The fourth time I called, they said they don't know IF the shipment is coming at all but said I couldn't cancel it. Took 5 times to cancel an order that was never going to happen...
Ownerofa L.
Ownerofa L.
Nowhere

Overpriced. Not enough of a selection. I don't even think there is very many even around here anymore. Every time I've gone inside one; employees were rude.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Millington, MI

We don't shop here often, their prices pretty high. But they are convenient for us and where we live, so if there is ever a time that we need a cord of some kind, they almost always have it. Other then that, we don't typically shop there.
Casey Z.
Casey Z.
Tampa, FL

Have you ever experienced bad service? Every time I've gone they've been incredibly helpful.
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA

What do you go for there.

Join Now