RADIO SYSTEMS Freedom Pet Door - White (XL) uploaded by saida b.

RADIO SYSTEMS Freedom Pet Door - White (XL)

Give your pup a sense of independence with the freedom pet door. This aluminum dog door has two-way, flexible, transparent panels that dogs feel safe and comfortable opening. Pet doors make training easier by helping to prevent accidents, scratched doors and inconvenient human trips outdoors on behalf of the dog. Use the locking panel security function when you're traveling or away from home for long periods of time. The high-impact aluminum frame of this dog door has a white finish to blend seamlessly with your current door. Easy, step-by-step instructions for installation are included. The 16.5-in. X 29.25-in. Door accommodates... see more...

Daniela R.
Daniela R.
This is a wonderful thing to have if your dog is trained to go outside and potty and then come back inside once his done. If the dog is not trained and will run away and not know how to come back then don't get it.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
W Valley City, UT
We had to purchase the dog door because we have a German Shepard and a husky pup. It's great. They run in and out whenever they like and we don't have to worry about letting them out to use the bathroom.
Amara T.
Amara T.
I have a large dog who still thinks it's a puppy with a puppy bladder and this door has been a lifesaver over and over. I would easily recommend this for any breed and size it's that good.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Cabot, AR
Have one for our 70 lb boxer mix and it is the best thing we have ever purchased! She has the freedom to come and go as she like. It is durable and easy to clean.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Pet Lover Expert
This works really well for my pets, if it's to hot outside, they can easily come in through the dog door no problem
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Must have! Tho I have noticed with my dogs over time the flap where it snaps tears up. Tho it's a must have
makay s.
makay s.
This works really good. My friend has this for her dog and it's so easy for the dog to go inside and out.
Emilia F.
Emilia F.
Federal way, WA
You don't have to get up and open the door ever time now it's so convenient I would highly recommend it
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Elgin, SC
With having a 100+ lb husky, this size door is perfect. She enjoys being able to go outside at anytime.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Pet Lover Expert
The freedom pet door is amazing! Our dog loves the freedom and I love the convenience. ūüź∂
Kyrstin G.
Kyrstin G.
Arlington Hts, IL
Is getting one of these Really worth it?
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
I need a doggy door for my fur babies! How is this one?!?!
Abbigail S.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
What does it take to put in a doggy door?
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
How difficult is the installation of a doggy door?
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
Is it mesh? And does heat/AC escape through it too badly?