BY RADIO SYSTEMS CORPORATION

Keep your dog safe and away from danger with the wireless fence extra collar. This wireless fence sends out mild electric shocks when your pet crosses the pre-set area. It has 5 adjustable correction levels. This training collar is made of nylon and has buckles to customize the fit. Its rechargeable and needs 2 batteries (included). Weather resistant. see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Laura W.
Laura W.
Frederick, MD
Well worth the money! Easy to train with. The nice thing is that you can buy a few of them and use them on multiple dogs if you have more than one. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new invisible fence collar.
K T.
K T.
Benton, Pa
These collars work great for keeping your pets in your yard. We used to have a major problem with our dogs getting off leash and going on the road. Thanks to this product it doesn't happen anymore.
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Had for my dogs but I always felt bad when it happened and I couldn't bare to see them so I didn't really like this product. May work for others but I couldn't
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Buchanan, GA
We lbought this to keep out pup from chasing cars. It works great and was well worth the money.