BY RADIO SYSTEMS CORPORATION

The perfect door for extreme climates. This durable door with a 3-flap systemdelivers maximum energy efficiency that's 3-1/2 times higher than our standardsingle-flap pet doors. The Extreme Weather Pet Door protects your home fromextreme temperatures while giving your pet the freedom to come and go. Features: 3-flap system offers protection from extreme heat, cold, drafts, insects, or driving rain;Durable plastic frame Includes: Snap on closing cover; Interior/Exterior frame; Core covers; Hardware and Installation Instructions. Color: White Material: ABS plastic and vinyl flap Pet Size: Pets up to 100 lbs Flap Opening: 10 1/8" x 16 1/4" Frame Dimensions: 12 1/2" x 19 7/8" Cut Out Dimensions: 11 3/8" x 19" Door Dimensions: Fits doors 1 5/8" - 2 1/4" thick see more...

• How much is this product and where can I find thi... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this really as good as it makes it out to be!? Want a pet door...3 Answers
  • ¿Donde puedo comprarlo? ¿Es fácil de instalar? Quisiera uno para ...1 Answers
Buy on PetSmart*
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
First, I don't have the large size, but the small. My husband decided that we were going to turn our coat closet by the garage door into the 'cat room'. We have a split foyer so as soon as you come in through the garage, there's the closet, a door to the bonus room, a open laundry room/closet, then the steps. My husband cut a hole in the wall on the first step and installed this in the hole.

At first, I was extremely skeptical, but after he had it all completed I was surprised at how nice it looked! We had to take the flap out because the cats couldn't figure it out, but it didn't stick out at all! It looked like it belonged there. If it weren't for the fact that my husband had to cut a hole in the wall, it was very easy to install.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
My parents have 5 of these as they are owners of a kennel and show dogs. These are nicely made, durable & perfect for their Shepards that go from their fenced in hated kennels to their air conditioned & heated garage leading from their kennels. They help keep the air or heat in the garage when the dogs are not in it. They are a bit pricey, but the quality is there and I don't think they've ever had to replace one yet. Very good product, I'd recommend.
Samantha Z.
We have this on our basement door for when we had cats and put the litter box downstairs. It was so effective and now my dog loves it for when everyone goes downstairs she puts her head in to watch what we're doing.
Daniela R.
Got one of these for my dogs and had to cover it because they were eating it all up. Lol but it is worth it l, if you have well behave dogs that eont chew on it
Haley F.
Have had my nail for three months and I cannot wait for it to be dry enough for them to use it
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
Easy to install. Great quality. Dog slide through with no problem. Dogs just keep running in and out of there
alyshia B.
Las Vegas, NV
I got one of these for my mom and her dogs love it. It seems to be super easy for them to get in and out
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO
I wish i could have one in a apartment realy blows that you aint able tk do that specialy in a apartment
Melyssa V.
I like this door, it doesn't let the air poor in from outside like most of yhr other brands do
Nicole H.
So happy we put this in for our dog. She can go in and out as she pleases throughout the day.
Dakota P.
After having a major fail with our current dog door and a giant raccoon getting in the house (which my 95lb dog was terrified of) does this door have a way of locking so at night nothing can get in?
Yassenda's G.
Baytown, TX
Does this doggy door lock at night.
Ashley H.
Pet Lover Expert
Does anyone else's dog drag stuff out into the yard when they can use a dog door but never any other time? I want one but can't
Amy G.
I have two big dogs and a small one. Would the small chihuahua be able to push through?
Xochitl J.
Is there a way to lock this so unwanted animals don't come in?