BY RADIO SYSTEMS CORPORATION

The perfect door for extreme climates. This durable door with a 3-flap systemdelivers maximum energy efficiency that's 3-1/2 times higher than our standardsingle-flap pet doors. The Extreme Weather Pet Door protects your home fromextreme temperatures while giving your pet the freedom to come and go. Features: 3-flap system offers protection from extreme heat, cold, drafts, insects, or driving rain;Durable plastic frame Includes: Snap on closing cover; Interior/Exterior frame; Core covers; Hardware and Installation Instructions. Color: White Material: ABS plastic and vinyl flap Pet Size: Pets up to 100 lbs Flap Opening: 10 1/8" x 16 1/4" Frame Dimensions: 12 1/2" x 19 7/8" Cut Out Dimensions: 11 3/8" x 19" Door Dimensions: Fits doors 1 5/8" - 2 1/4" thick see more...

Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
First, I don't have the large size, but the small. My husband decided that we were going to turn our coat closet by the garage door into the 'cat room'. We have a split foyer so as soon as you come in through the garage, there's the closet, a door to the bonus room, a open laundry room/closet, then the steps. My husband cut a hole in the wall on the first step and installed this in the hole.

At first, I was extremely skeptical, but after he had it all completed I was surprised at how nice it looked! We had to take the flap out because the cats couldn't figure it out, but it didn't stick out at all! It looked like it belonged there. If it weren't for the fact that my husband had to cut a hole in the wall, it was very easy to install.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My parents have 5 of these as they are owners of a kennel and show dogs. These are nicely made, durable & perfect for their Shepards that go from their fenced in hated kennels to their air conditioned & heated garage leading from their kennels. They help keep the air or heat in the garage when the dogs are not in it. They are a bit pricey, but the quality is there and I don't think they've ever had to replace one yet. Very good product, I'd recommend.
Lorna R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
A pet door is always nice so they can come and go as they please. Make sure the size is correct for your animals. If the door is to small the pet can get scrapped on the back coming in and out. Its kind of like a lazy door so if the weather is not good enough for a walk they can at least go out when they want. Just be aware other animals will learn to go in and out also. Like a raccoon or something. Maybe lock it up for the night to keep it only for your pets. You may get other pet visitors if they know it it is there. Anyway it is a great idea.
Lacey H.
Idaho Falls, ID
This door is a must have! We live where we have very cold winters and there was always a draft from our old dog door. We replaced it this last winter with this extreme weather door and it was night and day difference! There is no longer a draft in that room and our heating bill even went down. The cost is a little up there but it is 100% worth the purchase! Very good high quality product!
Samantha Z.
We have this on our basement door for when we had cats and put the litter box downstairs. It was so effective and now my dog loves it for when everyone goes downstairs she puts her head in to watch what we're doing.
Christy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Easy to install. Looks nice. I needed a wider door for my bulldog and most of the larger sized doors were made to accommodate tall dogs not wide dogs so the dimensions of this door were perfect.
Kennedi S.
Fountain, CO
A must have for dogs. It makes potty training so easy they can go in and out whenever they want to no accidents. And I haven't noticed any wind coming through either.
Astrid E.
North Las Vegas, NV
Having a large dog is great but it's so annoying to be opening doors for everything. This way is so simple for my dog to go outside whenever she wants and me have no issue about weather or bugs coming in
Mkenna C.
I have this and have had it for about 12 years I think . I just had to replace the plastic swing door but I mean after 11 ish years it was time to be replaced. It lasted forever! Very good pet door.
Daniela R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Got one of these for my dogs and had to cover it because they were eating it all up. Lol but it is worth it l, if you have well behave dogs that eont chew on it
Dakota P.
After having a major fail with our current dog door and a giant raccoon getting in the house (which my 95lb dog was terrified of) does this door have a way of locking so at night nothing can get in?
Yassenda's G.
Baytown, TX
Does this doggy door lock at night.
Ashley H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does anyone else's dog drag stuff out into the yard when they can use a dog door but never any other time? I want one but can't
Amy G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have two big dogs and a small one. Would the small chihuahua be able to push through?
Xochitl J.
Is there a way to lock this so unwanted animals don't come in?