BY RADIO SYSTEMS CORP

PetSafe Elite Big Dog Remote Trainer - Electronic Training Collar from the Dog Training Collar Selection Train your pet off-leash wherever and whenever you need to with the PetSafe Elite Big Dog Remote Trainer. This electronic training collar is an ideal tool for pet parents whose dog has already learned basic commands like sit, stay and come - remote training simply takes those commands to the next level! A remote dog training collar can be a great next step for an experienced dog owner who wants to teach good behaviors as well as correct any bad ones. The PetSafe Elite Big Dog Remote Trainer is a leash-free system that uses an electronic training collar as well as a remote control handheld transmitter. The transmitter delivers corrective signals to the dog training collar in the form of a tone or a safe and gentle static correction. With an effective range of 1000 yards, you can work with your furry friend on obeying commands and detering bad behaviors in the comfort of your backyard. With proper use of the PetSafe Elite Big Dog Remote Trainer, your pet will quickly learn to obey your commands, affording you both more freedom to have fun. This easy-to-use electronic training collar system can help you more effectively control your dog whether at home or out and about. Put an end to unwanted behaviors like chewing, jumping and ignoring commands, and instead enjoy off-leash time anywhere you go. The PetSafe Elite big dog training collar is designed for medium to big dogs 40 lbs and larger and older than six months. The tone-only mode can get your dogs attention while the 15 levels of static correction give you the freedom to find the level appropriate for your pooch. Be sure to read through all instructions and guidelines before using this system with your dog. Remote training systems are intended for use by pet parents with experience training their dogs; consult a dog training specialist if you have any questions. see more...

• My dog pulls a lot!! Is this the way to go or is there something ...3 Answers
  • My dog doesn't have a barking problem but does have a problem wit...1 Answers
  • Would this help my dog with door dashing? 2 Answers
Amber T.
I use this on my Pit bull, American Bulldog Mix. He would tend to not listen, and run from me, I didnt want to keep him on a leash at home. So my husband and I purchased this product when he was about 6 months. He has done amazing and all I need to do is beep him, after a small shock he has learned quick! Saving grace since I was healing from surgery on my dominate arm.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
We used to have the Venture series for a small dog and a big dog. Both dogs are no longer with us. We adopted another large dog, but needed a new collar. We were advised by PetSafe to go with the Elite. It is just as good as the Venture (which I did review and gave a 5 star). They gave me a nice discount since I was a return customer!! The only con I have is they went from a nice rubber like material (super easy to clean, esp. when you take them to the lake for a swim) for the collar to a hard cotton type material (like a normal dog collar). Bummed about that but it is still a great item!
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Purchased this for my lab puppy when I asked pets mart what a good one would be. It worked well in training her and she seemed to tolerate it well. I was worried about using one and how she would have handled it. We kept it on her at first even after training was done at first just to be safe. I would definitely recommend
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
Battery must be changed a lot. The only downside is that. Other wise our dog does well with this on
carlee m.
I got this as a hand me down from a friend, my dog is very well behaved but was having a difficult time at the age of 3... recalling to us. 1st - this system I did try on my self first so I knew what I was doing was comfortable enough for me to bark and not cry in pain. 2nd - I only had to use it for 3 days and now our girl recalls off leash no problem! we were very pleased with it helping us in our last ditch effort!
jennifer b.
Etobicoke, Ontario
Bought this for my parents dog it works really well on him he has a really high-pitched bark and doesn't bark when he uses it I think it's comfortable for him to
Monica M.
Inverness, FL
Pet Lover Expert
How many levels does this brand have?
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
My dog pulls a lot!! Is this the way to go or is there something else I should try??
Brittany m.
Palm springs, CA
Would this help my dog with door dashing?
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Pet Lover Expert
My dog doesn't have a barking problem but does have a problem with jumping on you out of excitement and snapping/biting out of excitement and I assume teething. What can I do to help this from completely being too far gone, if anything?