BY RADIO SYSTEMS CORP

The Original Drinkwell Fountain - now with an extra 50 oz. expander included. The proven product features PetSafe's patented free-falling stream of water system to entice your pet to keep the water well oxygenated and to entice your pet to drink. A charcoal filter helps remove bad tastes and odor - just like in human water purification systems. Adjustable flow control adapts to your pets' needs. Completely disassembles for quick and easy cleaning. Indoor use only. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Courtney M.
Orchard Park, NY
I bout a similar fountain to this one on Amazon around two months ago. It met my expectations and my three cats are always using it. I think it is a great value because your aiding in your cats wellbeing. I would recommend this also to dog owners as well. Sometimes our dogs get caught drinking out of the cats fountain.
Heather B.
Eden Prairie, MN
After an hour or so, my cats go used to the sound. It took them some getting used to as far as not getting their ear in the stream, but they now love it. We've had it for about a year and a half, and it's still running great. It's easy to clean, and my cats now prefer fountain water over a regular water bowl.
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
I really hoped my cats would use this. However, I think the sound kinda freaked them out. It was a great product, but it didn't work in my home personally.