BY RADIO FLYER #9 in Toys

The luxury model Radio Flyer red wagon, for kids and their parents. Extra-large wagon body crafted of natural-finished American hardwood, topped with bright red removable select wood sides. The model #24 red wagon features steel wheels with semi-pneumatic rubber tires and an extra long handle that folds under the wagon. see more...

• Who grew up with this?3 Answers
  • Has anyone seen any creative things to do with old radio ...2 Answers
  • I have been looking everywhere for this, where can I buy at?1 Answers
🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
What's childhood without a wagon? Seriously, if you have kids, you need to invest in one of these. My kids love this. Instead of going on a stroll around town in their stroller, they choose to be in their wagon. We put pillows in it, and they just rest and enjoy the walk.
Hannah S.
I love the super classic design and colors! This product is awesome for walks, picnics, or times when you just need to keep the family corralled. The big wheels make it easy to pull and steer. I love that the sides are detachable. The hardwood material is a nice look and ensures that it will last if cared for!
Lauren N.
If you have kids , you have to have this. This is so necessary! Great for the beach to easily put everything in the wagon as well as your child. And great for long walks,Halloween, etc. makes life a heck of a lot easier!
alexis k.
lakewood
Ok let’s be real, I have two dogs. One of them is super energetic. And the other is a fat dog. I used this wagon to carry my fat dog when he got tired. And it worked perfectly. It was very adorable and great. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Harlee E.
Bernville
I work as a full time nanny. That being said even though I don't have a child of my own I do spend A LOT of time with infants. Amazing for the beach or park. Can take the baby and toys everywhere.
Paige Y.
Paw Paw
This is an amazing brand and I'd love to get one for my kids. I had one of these when I was little and will be getting mine one soon. These are awesome just to take them for walks in.
Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
This was a great toy 10 years ago and still is. My daughter loves it whether we’re at the beach or going to the mall she likes sitting in the open not being confined in
Lissbette P.
Sweet wagon to play with! Used around the house for so many reasons. The kids play with it to carry their toys or to put clothes on it. They just use it for anything
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I grew up with this and so have my children. This is made to be very durable. It provides endless entertainment. It is a great price and will last a lifetime. My kids enjoy it very much. I would totally buy this again.
Gabby H.
I am not a fan. Very rickety and unstable. If you turn too quickly the wheel tilt in and tip the wagon over. You cant take off flat surface or again, it will topple over. I alao do not really enjoy the slatted sides, not super durable. Wondeeful look. Ok price, but imo not worth the money.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Who grew up with this?
Amber L.
Could you fit 2 kids in this together?
Caitlynn M.
Mukwonago, WI
Has anyone seen any creative things to do with old radio flyers? I've seen some turned into planters on Pinterest, but I'm wondering if anyone has seen any other great uses for a Radio Flyer once its strolling days are through and it has earned retirement?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been looking everywhere for this, where can I buy at?