BY RADIO FLYER

The Radio Flyer Little Red Scooter features: classic scooter styling and sturdy steel construction.  The wood platform has a grip tread to prevent sliding.  It also features high performance molded wheels and double rear wheels for maximum stability.  The handlebars adjust for height.  A ringing bell makes the scooter complete.  For ages 3 - 7 years. see more...

• Is it really work for 3 years old ?1 Answers
  • My nephew just turned 3. How realistic would it be to but this and ...4 Answers
Radio Flyer Little Red Scooter Ages 3-7
  • "I thought this would stand up on its own better but it tips so very easy ....do not buy this get the little red wagon." in 1 review
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Got this for my 5 yr old daughter and it hated it. I is not steady with its three wheels and tips over very ease. even with a hellment on i did not feel safe with her ridging on it. I know that she had to learn to balance but she is still very little and I would have gotten her a skate board to teach her balance. I thought this would stand up on its own better but it tips so very easy ....do not buy this get the little red wagon.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Downey, CA
Although this scooter allows the younger kids with less balance to get experience, this scooter tips fairly easy. On a positive note, it will last forever.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Ida Grove, IA
Classic look for sccoters. Great manevurability for the little ones. Adorable to see riding beside the big kids.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Great starter scooter, it's easier for little ones to use this than the two wheeled model.
samantha m.
samantha m.
Orlando, FL
Awful, after doing much research and decideding on the perfect scooter to get for my sons 4th birthday my mother tells me she will get it. Imagine my disappointment when this is what he opened up. On top of it not being the scooter I wanted to get him its very unsafe. Its hard to ride. It doesn't stay balanced and to top it off the poor kid has to keep his foot waaay out to the side to avoid running over his toes. Total waste of money.
lisa F.
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
Bought three of these to give for Christmas. Love the design. The kids are just going to light up they been wanting one.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Waterloo, IA
This is wonderful for the little kids who are just beginning to explore scooters!
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Radio red scooter is a score.every child loves these.i had one of these when I was a little girl.we always had race day.it is so good to see a child doing physical things instead of sitting in front of a television.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
I got one of these for my son, it is very well made and I still have it and is still in perfect condition for my niece to ride when she visits. Good brand for sure.
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
A friend of our has one of these and my 3 year old loves it. She rides all over there house. She loves it that's what we will prlloy get her for Christmas.
Dria D.
Dria D.
My nephew just turned 3. How realistic would it be to but this and expect him to be able to enjoy it?
Zainab B.
Zainab B.
Webb City, MO
Is it really work for 3 years old ?