Radio Flyer Girls Fold 2 Go Trike

by Radio Flyer

Features: -Fully assembled for instant riding. -Folds up for easy portability and storage. -Easy to carry handle grip. -Safety latch keeps trike secure. -Low center of gravity for maximum stability. -Sturdy steel construction. -Controlled turning radi.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Radio Flyer Girls Fold 2 Go Trike!
How would you rate this product?
Ann G.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased the pink Radio Flyer Tricycle for my granddaughter on her 2nd birthday. It is adorable, sturdy, easy to assemble. She absolutely loves it. The little streamers on handlebars are a sweet touch. There is also a little storage "trunk" for her sunglasses or minnie mouse. This was her favorite present!!
Briana W.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter absolutely begged for this bike every time we went to the store. I finally gave in. Petals are hard for her to push
yeraldy S.
Gustine, CA
Radio Flyer Girls Fold 2 Go Trike uploaded by yeraldy S.
My daughter loves to use around the house, I do like very much because it will grow even so it is very easy to use she , also lasts much longer, it is going to leave for his little sister

Looking for your answer?