Radio Flyer Inc.

Radio Flyer Convertible...
10 Reviews
5 / 5
best wagon for my son, he’s very interesting in this wagon. It’s very comfortable . He laught so much. The wagon was fairly easy to put together. I like how it has 6 cup holders and a little storage area by the pushing handle to put a few things like a phone. I like the design of the car with 2 big wheels and 2 small wheels was not too bumpy when going over things. The wagon turns fairly easy and not too wide. It is nice that you can either push it or pull it and if you choose not to pull it, the handle is hidden. It folds down so it is easier to store.
5 / 5
I absolutely love the Radio Flyer Convertible Stroller Wagon with Canopy! It has been a game-changer for outings with my toddler. The versatile design seamlessly transitions between a comfortable stroller and a spacious wagon, providing flexibility for different activities. The canopy is a lifesaver on sunny days, offering excellent shade. Maneuvering is a breeze, and the storage space is ample. It's a must-have for any parent on the go!
5 / 5
This is a great wagon for my kids who are 1.5yo and 3yo. They were starting to outgrow their double stroller but can't yet walk long distances, so this wagon is perfect for our needs. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles and still has some features that could improve (more comfortable push handle, easier rolling over bumps), but the price is low, and I would still purchase again. We hope to use it in the airport the next time we travel and think we will like being able to buckle our kids in and pile some bags into the wagon. It folds up very easily and compactly.
5 / 5
I have two kids, 2 and 7, and this wagon has been the best purchase I’ve ever made. Going on walks, going to big brothers baseball games, trips to the zoo, etc. have been SO easy since buying this wagon. It holds a TON and is so easy to maneuver. Plenty of storage/cup holders and folds down to a convenient size to store in your car. LOVE IT!
5 / 5
This wagon is very convenient. Suitable for going to the beach , camping. It can contain a lot of stuffs and easy to convert
5 / 5
I have Radio Flyer Wagon but I needed to get this one more convenient having the stroller handle bar . My son loves it enjoys our morning strolls . My 2 year out grew the stroller really fast so this is great , convenient, comfortable to guide around.
5 / 5
I have twins and Initially they were not that interested to sit in it but later they want only this everywhere. We use this everywhere from grocery store to airports. Does not take a big place in car trunk like bulky twin strollers.loving it and also we use it for other purposes like laundry etc.!!
5 / 5
This may be one of the most useful purchases I have ever made. My only regret is not finding it sooner. If you have kids and love to frequent parks, the beach, parades, the mall etc etc it is perfect to have on hand.. one of my favorite parts is that is it completely collapsible
5 / 5
We love this wagon! Push, pull, or both!!! We went with the build your own and got the black and gray color with the upgraded wheels. We also added the canopy and the extra storage bags. It’s very easy to fold and unfold it is slightly heavier than a stroller but it can hold two children buckled and a third in the middle with their legs over the folded down side. We have taken it for walks, hikes, and also used it for a trip to the garden center. Cleans up nice. I spilled a plant over in it and it came right off with the vacuum. Cant recommend this enough!
5 / 5
Absolutely love this wagon. I love that I can pull it like a regular wagon, or push it like a stroller. It was fairly easy to put together. The sun shade is great, and easy to put on, and take off. It's easily collapsed with one hand, and the foot break is a great feature. I also love the 5 point harness belts. My baby loved riding in it at the zoo because he could easily see over the sides. It was also easy to push, and navigate over different types of ground.