Radio Flyer Inc.

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
best wagon for my son, he’s very interesting in this wagon. It’s very comfortable . He laught so much. The wagon was fairly easy to put together. I like how it has 6 cup holders and a little storage area by the pushing handle to put a few things like a phone. I like the design of the car with 2 big wheels and 2 small wheels was not too bumpy when going over things. The wagon turns fairly easy and not too wide. It is nice that you can either push it or pull it and if you choose not to pull it, the handle is hidden. It folds down so it is easier to store.
5 / 5
I absolutely love the Radio Flyer Convertible Stroller Wagon with Canopy! It has been a game-changer for outings with my toddler. The versatile design seamlessly transitions between a comfortable stroller and a spacious wagon, providing flexibility for different activities. The canopy is a lifesaver on sunny days, offering excellent shade. Maneuvering is a breeze, and the storage space is ample. It's a must-have for any parent on the go!
5 / 5
This is a great wagon for my kids who are 1.5yo and 3yo. They were starting to outgrow their double stroller but can't yet walk long distances, so this wagon is perfect for our needs. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles and still has some features that could improve (more comfortable push handle, easier rolling over bumps), but the price is low, and I would still purchase again. We hope to use it in the airport the next time we travel and think we will like being able to buckle our kids in and pile some bags into the wagon. It folds up very easily and compactly.