BY RADIO FLYER

The Radio Flyer Classic Red Dual Deck Tricycle features: classic styling and chrome handlebars and fender.  The controlled turning radius ensures stability.  It also features a Ringing chrome bell, adjustable seat and 12" front wheel.  For ages 2 - 5. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emre Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
I bought this for my then 2 year old daughter and she loves to ride it around the house! Assembling was the only part that took a bit long but it was worth it once it was put together. I would recommend it to others!
Beverly P.
Fresno, CA
This tricycle was given to my son for his second Christmas, he is now 7. My 3 year old daughter is now using it and it will soon be passed on to my 1 year old. It is. It is very sturdy and and all my kids absolutely love it! My only complaint is that, even at its lowest setting my kids couldn't reach the peddles until they were 3.
Lindsey R.
Elgin, SC
My son has this, as well as the tricycle with the paren't handle to help guide! Love these bikes! He doesn't struggle to push the pedals and has literally taken off with it! Not gonna lie, he adores the bell and I think it is the cutest addition to this bike!
Brittany M.
My son has loved this bike ever since he received it as a gift 2 years ago! It's super sturdy and I don't worry about it being safe. His favorite part is the bell!
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
Great bike for my son. He rode this all over the back deck and really caught on quickly. Really love the extras on the bike.
Alyson M.
LEVITTOWN, PA
This is the one my kids have and its great sturdy but the chrome rust very easily but doesn't affect how it rides!
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
My son loved this bike when he was smaller, good way to keep kids active from early on. Has cool features.
Jana v.
Orange Park, FL
I had this when I was a child and now my daughter has one too.
Christine M.
My children received their tricycle as a gift from gramma. They both used it until they outgrew it, then passed it on to a younger cousin. This trike is built to last!
Kristin R.
Paris, TX
We bought this about a year ago and my son still cant reach the peddles. Other than that I love the classic look and how sturdy it is hopefully he will hit a growth spurt soon and be able to use it.