Radio Flyer 10

Radio Flyer 10" Classic Red Tricycle #34

BY RADIO FLYER #64 in Fitness Equipment

In childhood, learning how to ride a bike is a rite of passage. Now you can help your child learn to ride with this classic Radio Flyer Tricycle Push. The retro-style steel tricycle features real rubber tires and a removable push handle that lets you guide them as they train. The #34 Classic Red Tricycle is a Retro Styled Classic Tricycle with Spoke Wheels and 10" Front Tire The Radio Flyer #34 Classic Red 10" Tricycle features chrome handlebars and fender. Red handgrips with matching red pedals, two-color adjustable seat, sturdy steel construction, durable steel spoke wheels with real rubber tires. Color: Radio Flyer Red & Retro White Assembly Some Assembly Required see more...

Radio Flyer 10
Radio Flyer 10" Classic Red Tricycle #34
  • "The only complaint I have is that the rubber handle bars cracked and fell off within 6 months, so now our nice little tricycle has duct tape handle bars." in 5 reviews
  • "We bought this for our sons 2 birthday and he absolutely loves it! " in 3 reviews
  • "My daughter got this for her 2nd birthday, it has now gone thru 2 more kids and still going strong!" in 3 reviews
  • "I had one of these as a kid 30 years ago, and now my niece and nephew use it." in 2 reviews
  • "My oldest daughter got one of these when she first started riding." in 1 review
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
This is something both my girls first learned to ride any sort of cycle on! Such a classic tricycle that I know many families have passed down through the years! Definitely recommend this to anyone with little kids.
Cameron R.
We bought this for Christmas for our 3 year old. We bought the foldable one for my 2 year old. Although this ones seems to be better made they both prefer the foldable tricycle. This one easily tips over when they turn and it is a bit harder to maneuver. I would definitely purchase the foldable one before this one. We purchased directly from the company during their Black Friday sale.
Ashlee W.
I bought one of these for my niece as a "first bicycle" sort of thing. It's quite expensive, especially to give to a small child that's going to drive it until it doesn't move any further but it's great quality.
Jessica H.
Morristown, TN
Such a classic look! My son is 2 and we just bought this for him. It has a push bar on the back to help if they can’t reach peddles, but he loves it. We ordered online and for a great price. Very satisfied.
Sophia F.
Los Angeles, CA
I’m 17 years old and I used this growing up. My grandma had this at her house and all 4 of us kids used them. It’s been used for the past maybe 25+ years. It was my favorite thing to ride. And now my nieces are using it. It’s such a great way to pass time and have fun. It’s sturdy and a great toy for little kids. Such a classic
Suzie M.
The Red Radio Flyer has been a classic for a long time ... because it's sturdy and can be used and pasted down from child to child to child.. i bought it at a yard sale and it was a great find.  wish it came in more than one color... Radio Flyer will be here long after i'm gone... ( hopefully that's a long long long time ) smiles s
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Great bike! Rust easily but didn't affect how it works. 3 kids before mine used it abd my 2 boys are going to use it as well!
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
My aunt bought this for my son and he loves it so much. It's such a classic toy for any child and they are built to last.
brittany b.
Henderson
This looks like the tricycle i rode on at elementary school lol so idk if its the same or not but very similar
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
My toddler got this tricycle for his birthday and he loves it. It's sturdy and has a classic style. Was simple to assemble and is easy for him to use.
RobertAnn S.
Has anyone figured out yet how to keep the handle bars in place?
Jennifer V.
Prairie Vlg, KS
What ages is this product best for?
Viana P.