Radio Flyer 10

Radio Flyer 10" Classic Red Tricycle #34

BY RADIO FLYER #69 in Fitness Equipment

In childhood, learning how to ride a bike is a rite of passage. Now you can help your child learn to ride with this classic Radio Flyer Tricycle Push. The retro-style steel tricycle features real rubber tires and a removable push handle that lets you guide them as they train. The #34 Classic Red Tricycle is a Retro Styled Classic Tricycle with Spoke Wheels and 10" Front Tire The Radio Flyer #34 Classic Red 10" Tricycle features chrome handlebars and fender. Red handgrips with matching red pedals, two-color adjustable seat, sturdy steel construction, durable steel spoke wheels with real rubber tires. Color: Radio Flyer Red & Retro White Assembly Some Assembly Required see more...

Radio Flyer 10
Radio Flyer 10" Classic Red Tricycle #34
Buy on Walmart
  • "The only complaint I have is that the rubber handle bars cracked and fell off within 6 months, so now our nice little tricycle has duct tape handle bars." in 5 reviews
  • "We bought this for our sons 2 birthday and he absolutely loves it! " in 3 reviews
  • "My daughter got this for her 2nd birthday, it has now gone thru 2 more kids and still going strong!" in 3 reviews
  • "I had one of these as a kid 30 years ago, and now my niece and nephew use it." in 2 reviews
  • "My oldest daughter got one of these when she first started riding." in 1 review
Josey G.
Baker City, OR
It is nice having a tricycle that is well made with a metal body, but it's a bit heavy for smaller riders and the handle bars keep moving off of center. It's an easy fix to straighten them back out, but it would be nice if it wasn't a problem to begin with.
Jill D.
We bought this for our daughters 2nd birthday which was 8 years ago. We have since had two more children and a niece who all love it! My 10 year old still loves to ride on it :D. The adjustable seat has been amazing and it is so easy to adjust!
RobertAnn S.
My daughter got this for Christmas last year,she still hasn't gotten the chance to fully ride it. The seat doesn't stay in, and neither do the handle bars. Makes it impossible to ride it. I'm hoping we can figure something out.
Tonya C.
Gainesville, FL
My niece just turned 2. I was extremely surprised to see that my parents had gotten her one for her birthday. She absolutely loves this tricycle. What at great company and the craftsmanship is the same as it was decades ago.
Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
My oldest daughter got one of these when she first started riding. She loves it she has grown out of it so she has given it to her little sister now my youngest daughter is getting big for it. A great investment.
Dana T.
My in-laws bought this for our kiddo and it gets used all the time . It's very vintage and made really well. The only thing i can say is that it's a little heavy but, that is because it's made well
Ashley T.
Jacksonville, FL
Overall, this tricycle is wonderful. The adjustable seat is convenient, but the handle bars slip out of place. However, it can hold up to just about any abuse a child can put it through!
Brianna D.
Every child needs to experience riding a radio flyer! This is such a great gift idea for children! Too bad they do not make them in different colors, now that would be sweet!
Anne K.
Clarence Center, NY
I had one (or more) of these that I would 'share' with my cousins. Now my kids have one. It is a great trike...have never had an issue. And there is the nostalgia that goes with it...
Richelle K.
Rolling Prairie, IN
I agree about the handlebars we tried everything to keep them stable. We have had ours for over 10 years, all 3 of my kids have played with this and its still in great shap.
RobertAnn S.
Has anyone figured out yet how to keep the handle bars in place?
Jennifer V.
Prairie Vlg, KS
What ages is this product best for?
Viana P.