Radio Flyer 10

Radio Flyer 10" Classic Red Tricycle #34

BY RADIO FLYER #83 in Fitness Equipment

In childhood, learning how to ride a bike is a rite of passage. Now you can help your child learn to ride with this classic Radio Flyer Tricycle Push. The retro-style steel tricycle features real rubber tires and a removable push handle that lets you guide them as they train. The #34 Classic Red Tricycle is a Retro Styled Classic Tricycle with Spoke Wheels and 10" Front Tire The Radio Flyer #34 Classic Red 10" Tricycle features chrome handlebars and fender. Red handgrips with matching red pedals, two-color adjustable seat, sturdy steel construction, durable steel spoke wheels with real rubber tires. Color: Radio Flyer Red & Retro White Assembly Some Assembly Required see more...

Radio Flyer 10
Radio Flyer 10" Classic Red Tricycle #34
  • "The only complaint I have is that the rubber handle bars cracked and fell off within 6 months, so now our nice little tricycle has duct tape handle bars." in 5 reviews
  • "We bought this for our sons 2 birthday and he absolutely loves it! " in 3 reviews
  • "My daughter got this for her 2nd birthday, it has now gone thru 2 more kids and still going strong!" in 3 reviews
  • "I had one of these as a kid 30 years ago, and now my niece and nephew use it." in 2 reviews
  • "My oldest daughter got one of these when she first started riding." in 1 review
Suzie M.
The Red Radio Flyer has been a classic for a long time ... because it's sturdy and can be used and pasted down from child to child to child.. i bought it at a yard sale and it was a great find.  wish it came in more than one color... Radio Flyer will be here long after i'm gone... ( hopefully that's a long long long time ) smiles s
Sophia F.
Los Angeles, CA
I’m 17 years old and I used this growing up. My grandma had this at her house and all 4 of us kids used them. It’s been used for the past maybe 25+ years. It was my favorite thing to ride. And now my nieces are using it. It’s such a great way to pass time and have fun. It’s sturdy and a great toy for little kids. Such a classic
Catherine C.
Plymouth, MI
I used this when I was a kid and now my brother, who is 4, uses it all the time! He loves it as much as I did and we love to go on bike rides together. It is so durable and has lasted years and years. I am so glad my parents invested in this when I was a child and I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
awe, I missed these. my brothers and I had them when we were little but most of the time while one kid would ride the other would use the back and stand behind them. Definitely a great bike for any kid really. I am hoping to get one for our youngest soon.
Liz H.
San Antonio, TX
This is the cutest bike EVER. It's so old fashion and simple, my son loves it. He's not that great yet but he's learning. Price is great. I highly recommend for a 2 + year old, they'll love it. It's on of those bikes you can store for your next kid or hand it down.
Dana T.
My in-laws bought this for our kiddo and it gets used all the time . It's very vintage and made really well. The only thing i can say is that it's a little heavy but, that is because it's made well
Katerina M.
These things have been around since forever, and there's a reason! I had one when I was little, and now my toddler has one. It lives outside, so the plastic has faded to pink, but it's otherwise still perfect after two years of use.
Jill D.
We bought this for our daughters 2nd birthday which was 8 years ago. We have since had two more children and a niece who all love it! My 10 year old still loves to ride on it :D. The adjustable seat has been amazing and it is so easy to adjust!
Brianna D.
Every child needs to experience riding a radio flyer! This is such a great gift idea for children! Too bad they do not make them in different colors, now that would be sweet!
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
My toddler got this tricycle for his birthday and he loves it. It's sturdy and has a classic style. Was simple to assemble and is easy for him to use.
Robertann S.
Vacaville, CA
Has anyone figured out yet how to keep the handle bars in place?
Viana P.
Fitness equipment?
Jennifer V.
Prairie Vlg, KS
What ages is this product best for?