Radically Rejuvenating Under Eye Hydrogel Mask Acure Organics 1 Pack

by ACURE

Radically Rejuvenating Under Eye Hydrogel Mask by Acure Organics 1 Pack Radically Rejuvenating Under Eye Hydrogel Mask 1 Pack Product With cucumber silk tree for age performance. Intense soothing under eye elixir hydrogels to help rejuvenate with Cucumber and Persian Silk Tree. Keep in the fridge for a cooling boost and say hello to deep hydration 100 VEGAN. 0 QUESTIONABLE. Paraben free sulfate free phthalate free mineral oil free petrolatum free silicone free and cruelty free. Directions Open on a flat surface being careful to open the mask tray side up keeping the hydrating elixir in the tray. Lift mask out one at a time and apply to under eye area while lying back taking care not to place directly in or on top of your eye. Take a selfie because this is a good look for you. Allow to set for 15-20 minutes. Remove and discard. No need to rinse Other Ingredients DIONIZED WATER GLYCERIN PHENOXYETHANOL XANTHAN GUM ALBIZIA JULIBRISSIN (PERSIAN SILK TREE) BARK EXTRACT KOJIC ACID ETHYLHEXYL

Does this help with crows feet?!
Start your review of Radically Rejuvenating Under Eye Hydrogel Mask Acure Organics 1 Pack!
Toledo, OH
Radically Rejuvenating Under Eye Hydrogel Mask Acure Organics 1 Pack uploaded by Kathy M.
The product I used is different from what came up in the search. Sorry, I didn't think to take a pic until after I used them. This version of Acure's under eye hydrogels is cucumber and silk tree, age performance. I'm unsure of the cost since I received it in a subscription box. I love hydrogels and these did not disappoint. These cooling gels were easy to apply and were well coated with serum. After applying them I poured the excess into my hands and applied it to the rest of my face. After a relaxing twenty minutes I removed the gels and my eyes felt softer and more plump without looking puffy. The gels had a delicate, pleasant scent which enhanced the relaxing experience. I would definitely buy again and next time I think I'll pop them into the fridge for a cooling experience.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Fine Lines
Radically Rejuvenating Under Eye Hydrogel Mask Acure Organics 1 Pack uploaded by Rosa Y.
Purchased at: Target
This Radically Rejuvenating Under Eye Hydrogel Mask Acure Organics 1 Pack is amazing. I just tried it and it felt so good. The area around my eyes was left feeling rested and soothe. I wasn’t expecting anything less. I love that it’s vegan and doesn’t have nasty ingredients. I would definitely buy this again.
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness / Puffiness, Fine Lines
This significantly reduces the darkness under my eyes! It has a rather thin, slippy texture. The only downside to this is that I feel like the oils in the formula break down makeup so I use this at night. This is one of the few products that I have that will give visible results after one use.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Lewes, DE
Great mask. It smells kinda nice too. I did receive this in a subscription box so I’m not sure of the price. They stay under your eyes without falling off. It does hydrate your undereyes very well and also brightens. I will repurchase this.
Dry / Large Pores, Puffiness, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Wilmington, DE
I am an esthetician. I tried these as a sample via my estehtics teacher who got them. They were awesome. I dont get the puffiness but i do get dark circles and just tired looking under eyes. This brought me back to life. I looked alive and awake!!! (Even though i wasnt 🤣)
Combination / Dullness, Scarring, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
I couldn't find the actual product I use but it's in a bottle and it's a facial moisturizer. I like this product. It has butterfly bish extract in it so it has a weird smell but other than that, it works well and leaves my skin super moisturized!
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines / Fine Lines
Plainfield, IL
Purchased at: Target
Is very similar to another brand I recently reviewed except this one is Leaping Bunny Certified. The Radically Rejuvenating Under Eye Hydrogel Mask consists of two patches with gel that go underneath the eyes to help soothe, rehydrate, moisturize and revitalize. For an added bonus you can refrigerate before applying for a cooling boost. I tried that and it felt very refreshing on my face. The Hydrogel is comprised of Cucumber and Persian Silk Tree botanical ingredients . It’s also 100% Vegan, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Mineral Oil Free, Petroleum Free and Silicon Free; which makes it even more of a bonus. I left the mask on for approximately 15-20 minutes and carefully removed. No rinse required! After a few minutes I rechecked my eyes and definitely noticed slight lifting, they looked more nourished, relaxed and refreshed. You must definitely try these!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Cedar Hill, TX
Radically Rejuvenating Under Eye Hydrogel Mask Acure Organics 1 Pack uploaded by Klair H.
Purchased at: Target
LOVE these so much! I’m a mom of three so my eyes need some help a lot of the time and these most certainly do the trick! My eyes always feel so refreshed and smooth and silky after using these! I would recommend these to everyone!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Odessa, TX
Radically Rejuvenating Under Eye Hydrogel Mask Acure Organics 1 Pack uploaded by Brittany A.
Purchased at: Target
I received this product from a recent Target Beauty Box. The packaging is nice, easy to get into, and did not leak prior to use. The product itself was easy to apply, and I followed the pack of the package tip to keep them in the fridge prior to use (I left them in the fridge for about 2 hours). Within the first few minutes of applying, I felt a cooling sensation. After using the product I didn’t notice a drastic change, but felt that my under eye area was more hydrated than prior. I would definitely give this product another try in the future. There wasn’t an overbearing scent and the products ease of use was great! #eyemask #acure #acureproducts #hydrogel #targetbeautybox #newtry #vegan #crueltyfree #skincare #skinwellness
Combination / Blackheads, Redness, Fine Lines
Scranton, PA
Radically Rejuvenating Under Eye Hydrogel Mask Acure Organics 1 Pack uploaded by Taylor S.
Purchased at: Target
I received this eye mask in my target beauty box and I was super excited to try it. The product itself is gorgeous. Nice (new) modern packaging and metallic gold strips. Instructions are pretty simple. The mask was kind of hard to put in as it was super slippery and you’re supposed to put it on laying down but you really need a mirror. It felt really nice and cooling in without even putting it in the fridge. I was really happy with it while I was relaxing. When I took it off I didn’t notice much of a difference. I think I would need to try it a few times to see if it did anything. Right now it seems like a fun thing to buy every once in awhile but not something I’m in love with. Hoping it changes my mind!
Dry, Sensitive / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Fine Lines