BY COLGATE #15 in Toothpaste

The new Radiant™™ Toothpaste by Colgate®® Optic White®® goes beyond the surface to whiten teeth from the inside and out, allowing your natural radiance to shine through for a brighter, more radiant you.

• It is really good?2 Answers
  • Is this better than Crest? Colgate Optic White Anticavity Fluorid...2 Answers
  • Does this really whiten teeth? If so how long did it take to see ...3 Answers
Radiant™ Toothpaste by Colgate® Optic White®
I love this toothpaste. I have braces, and this is the only toothpaste I will buy because I am a tea & coffee drinker, and this REALLY helps with that. Although it is kinda pricey, you start to see a huge difference in about a week's time. My boyfriend is a smoker and also chews/dips, and this helps his teeth SO much. So I feel it is worth the cost, but wouldn'y hurt to lower it a little. Lol. It's also kind of hard to find! A lot of drugstores I have looked at do not carry it.
Carley C.
stonewall
I recently purchased this to see if it will make my teeth extra white for my wedding and it's been working very well! The only thing I don't like about it is the taste. The fresh mint taste isn't very strong and I definitely taste and feel the peroxide. Other than that it works really good.
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
This toothpaste really does the trick.
Even after the third day i noticed a difference.
It doesnt leave that gritty feeling on your teeth afterwords. Most of the time the insides of the boxes have coupons too, which i appreciate since its $6
Amber L.
I decided to try this because I was wanting to whiten and brighten my teeth. When I first used it, I was surprised to find it had an odd warming sensation. I was not a fan of feeling like I was brushing my teeth with hot toothpaste.
Amber M.
Kent, OH
I love love love this toothpaste! I'm a wine and coffee drinker so my teeth have some yellowing and I've been using this now for 3 months and I get so many compliments on my teeth! Great product!
Janneth L.
Milwaukie, OR
I have to start off by saying that I am not a big fan of "whitening" toothpastes. I feel there are better ways to whiten your teeth. When I received a complimentary sample of  Colgate Optic White Radiant Toothpaste in a Playa Vox Box, I was hesitant to try it but did so in order to provide an honest review. First of all the packaging is as as radiant as the product promises your teeth will be which is a nice touch. The scent is a strong minty scent that lives up to it's name "Icy Mint" and the flavor is even stronger, leaving you with a strong fresh breath feeling when you're done brushing which is a positive. A negative for me was the way that this toothpaste felt on my teeth. Personally, it just felt tingly and strange but I guess that may just be the product doing it's job and whitening my teeth. I honestly didn't continue use after the one time I sampled it. So I can't comment on if it whitens your teeth or not. As for the price, it seems too high for me considering I think there are better Colgate products on the market that I prefer over Colgate Optic White Radiant. With all this said, I think this product just isn't for me but I am grateful to have had the opportunity to try before I buy.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
When I started this testing from my voxbox I felt very excited to try. I have used other whitening products that have given different results. I have now found my ideal toothpaste. It feels fresh and clean once brushed. The paste texture is foamy so does smooth cleaning. It does have a slight feeling of something dense. Which is the whitener. I did see a difference just a few days later! I have enjoyed this whole test. Even though I had my morning coffee, this toothpaste still whitened my teeth. Will continue to use this toothpaste because it will not hurt your teeth like other whitening products. Just brush and ualá you have whiter teeth , no need for trays, gels or lights. Easy and fast. I recommend you try it . You'll like the difference.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This toothpaste is pretty great. It keeps my mouth fresh for a long time without that super strong taste and burning feeling of toothpastes with a similar lasting breath freshener. It does whiten a bit but I feel that this is better for upkeep than any drastic whitening. Its also a great option for a whitening regimen. I floss, brush my teeth with this and then brush my teeth with peroxide lightly for about a min and don't rinse the peroxide, just spit out the excess. This regimen has worked very well for me. Its a creamy feeling toothpaste with no grit. I like that a lot as I feel that it definitely is gentle on my teeth. It's great for sensitive teeth as there isn't much sugar in the toothpaste so it doesn't hurt my teeth in that way. Overall I would recommend and purchase again. Its not life changing but still pretty decent. I'm reviewing a product I received for free for a contest but all opinions are my own.
Sandra J.

I received Colgate Radiant Toothpaste free or complimentary
for review purposes.  I like the red and white box.  I used this in
conjunction with my regular tooth gel.  It’s definitely leaving my teeth
bright and white.  Should I worry about how abrasive this might be? I like
for plaque to be removed via chemical bonding rather than abrasion.  You
could risk losing a lot of tooth enamel, resulting in tooth sensitivity and a
possible need for root canal.  I drink a lot of coffee so I definitely
benefit from occasionally going through a tube of this to whiten up.  It’s
readily available and affordable.

Carol J.
They would get a 5 star except the consistency of toothpaste isn't that great or the flavor. However you can see whitness that is noticable after a couple of uses!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you think this toothpaste taste bad?
Brianna A.
Does this really whiten teeth? If so how long did it take to see results?
Neliana M.
It is really good?
Daisy N.
Los Angeles, CA
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you tried the new radiantColgateOpticWhite?