BY COLGATE #7 in Toothpaste

The new Radiant™™ Toothpaste by Colgate®® Optic White®® goes beyond the surface to whiten teeth from the inside and out, allowing your natural radiance to shine through for a brighter, more radiant you.

• It is really good?2 Answers
  • Is this better than Crest? Colgate Optic White Anticavity Fluorid...2 Answers
  • Does this really whiten teeth? If so how long did it take to see ...3 Answers
Stacia S.
Minneapolis, MN
I haven't found a toothpaste that actually does what it says it does. I really want super Whit teeth but it sucks when I pay more for the social stuff that apparently whitens more and I see no change. Not sure what the best toothpaste option is out there for me but I am still searching. I do prefer Colgate over crest only because Colgate doesn't leave a weird residue in my mouth like crest does.
Chelsea B.
Allen , TX
I loved the Colgate Optic White. I literally can pay a few bucks for a pearly white smile instead of going to the dentist and paying hundreds for some expensive teeth whitening. I get so many compliments. I recommended it to someone who had some discoloration on his teeth due to cigarette smoking and since it has gotten a lot better. I highly recommend to notice a change at a inexpensive price.
Leah A.
Secretary, MD
I buy this stuff over and over and over again. Colgate in general (even the basic cavity protection toothpaste) has kept my teeth sooooo white. People ask me if I bleach a lot and no I never have, but I only consistently use this brand. If I ever stray away my whiteness goes down some shades so now I'm at the point where I will never use anything besides this brand.
Gena S.
Pentwater, MI
As a coffee drinker with a million dollar smile, it's important to keep the yellowing at bay. I hate the dose of fluoride I get with this, I always rinse very well and drink lots of Fiji water to counter the effects. But the whitening of it is satisfactory, which is obviously why I continue to purchase this product. If only you made a fluoride free version!
It really works! It’s really hard to find something that really whitens your teeth. A lot of toothpaste claim that they whiten your teeth but honestly .. does it really ? I feel like it’s convenient for someone to say their product that they know everyone uses does something that everyone wants ! I mean who doesn’t want white teeth. I’ve rarely seen a toothpaste brand that didn’t say “whitens teeth”. In all honesty this product means what they say! I’d definitely continue to buy it !
Mariana T.
Santa Ana
it was very food for my first time. although it was irritating for my eyes. overall it was great had a strong effect in my breath the whole day. i did see a little progress though not much but it was satisfying to me to see my teeth a but different.
Tori G.
La Pryor , TX
I receive this free complimentary of Influenster and I used it one night before bed, and I got to say I was pretty impressed! I mean thinking it's just a toothpaste, no it's it's a different kind of toothpaste, my teeth felt amazingly clean and honestly I just felt like I had a deeper clean with this toothpaste. So I think I'll definitely be buying this product!
Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
La pasta en si si funciona pero no tan rápido como dicen en la tele ...nose si Ami nomas pero yo sentí k se me estaba descarapelando la boca y labios como que cada vez que me tallaba se me venían cueritos ...y aparte me ardía oh me picaba la boca por dentro ....
Me gusta probar nuevos productos pero ahí veces que te llevas una mala esperiensia con ellos ....
Zerlaine P.
Miami
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste but I hate the packaging! The lid is a flip-top and broke off the first time I used it. I am not careless or rough with my things, so this shouldn't have happened. Because the lid has been compromised, the product leaks. I wish they would put the paste in the screw top designed package like other crest products.
Jada T.
I don’t really like the taste of this. That’s the only reason that it’s four stars. Like obviously I’m not eating the toothpaste but obviously you taste it a bunch. And there are others that are just more pleasant tasting. Other than that I would say that it does whiten my teeth. Not in a dramatic fashion but I think it looks pretty
Brianna A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this really whiten teeth? If so how long did it take to see results?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Did you think this toothpaste taste bad?
Neliana M.
It is really good?
Daisy N.
Los Angeles, CA
Valentina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I wish I could clear my teeth, because I love how they look white, they look really healthy. Will this work for me?