Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Felicity H.
Felicity H.
Calgary, AB

These are the standard rider-waite deck with pencil colouring in it to make them brighter and more vibrant. I wish I had known that before purchasing, because I prefer the 'authenticity' and retro look of the original printed decks, but they are the same illustrations and I almost always use them. A copy of the rider-waite is essential to any tarot study as the illustrations are the standard on which most tarot theory right now is built on. They are easy and clear to read, chock full of symbolism, and a must have. If you prefer a vintage and occult look, get the original. If you don't care of want something a bit more cheery, get these !
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

These are not exactly true to the original Rider-Wait Smith Tarot cards, in which the artist drew the same iconic characters, objects and actions but drew then in with brighter colors and slightly more detail in the faces. I preferred the ink work of Pamela Coleman Smith, and ended up with the Centennial Smith tarot deck, that is by far the best RWS deck out there in my opinion.I will say that the backing a to these cards are very well designed, and the card stock has a nice thickness and smoothness, without being too slick. I couldn't connect with these at all. Will be passing on to someone else.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Philadelphia, PA

I legit LOVE this deck and use it daily for most of my readings that I do! I recommend it to all of my students as a beginner deck as each card is rich in symbolism that you can use universally! I bought mine off of Amazon- and actually bought TWO to combine and layer the depth of information for each message!! A must have!!
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.

I just bought this deck at a Barnes & Nobel and I love it. They're really nice, well made, pretty, and the coloring on it is great. It also came with a book to help you really learn how to read the tarot cards.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
staunton, IL

Radiant rider I heard about but what are they because it confuse me so can any tell me about them?

Join Now