Radiant Red Color Captivating Daily Shampoo with Light Enhancers, 8.45 fl oz (250 ml) - JOHN FRIEDA

BY RADIANT RED

Preserves and magnifies vibrant red color; Rekindles intense shine. For all shades of natural, color-treated or highlighted red hair. Light has the power to maximize the unique qualities of every hair shade. Red hair is vibrant in color, and needs light to magnify and intensify the distinct tones that make it so unique. Radiant Red Color Captivating Daily Shampoo, with Light Enhancers, transforms red strands so they attract more light and project rich red tones. The result is red hair that looks instantly more vibrant with a burst of vivid color and shine. Gentle formula helps retain your precious red color. With Intensifying Extracts: Pomegranate and plum. Non-color depositing. Made in USA. see more...

Terri J.
Spartanburg, SC
Since coloring my hair auburn red! I love using this shampoo that I found on journey to waist length YouTube channel! This is the best shampoo if you have red hair! My hair has shine and bounce and it doesn't strio my hair!!
Danielle S.
I love this shampoo. I just recently dyed my hair and have been using this shampoo for a month. The price isn't too bad I think I got it for about $5-$6. It smells good and keeps my hair soft. The color in my hair has only faded a small amount compared to not using it before.