BeautyFaceFacial SkincareRadha Beauty Products Llc
Radha Top 6 100% Pure & Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils Kit

Radha Top 6 100% Pure & Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils Kit

by Radha Beauty Products Llc

A great starter kit for aromatherapy or adding some new aromas to your oil collection. These oils are perfect for an oil diffuser or go well with any type of carrier oil. TOP 6 AROMATHERAPY SET: Contains the following therapeutic essential oils: Lavender, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Lemongrass, Sweet Orange. 0.33-ounces eachPERFECT GIFT SET: Uses: Aromatherapy, Custom Massage and Body Oils, Vaporizers, Diffusers, Oil Burners, Inhalation, Perfume, Blends, Spa and Home Care, Cleaning Products. For ext

Are these essential oils safe to diffuse around cats? I've heard some essential oils are dangerous for pets, but it also depended on the brand and quality of essential oil used. These oils claim to be 100% pure grade, but I am worried that diffusing them in my bedroom (where my cat tends to hang out) might be unsafe.
I just bought this set off of amazon and I'm wondering if anyone's tried them. Do they actually work and if you diffuse them can they actually affect your mood/health?
Start your review of Radha Top 6 100% Pure & Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils Kit!
Janet  G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Radha Top 6 100% Pure & Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils Kit uploaded by Janet  G.
Scents are true to label. Not too little or too much. Nice for relaxing orntakingnin the needed Eucalyptus or Rosemary scent, just to name a few.
member-061041
These essential oils are such high quality, such a joy to use for almost anything. I think that the oils are very nice and you can use them for a such a variety of things .
Courtney L.
Clarence Ctr, NY
This is the first set of oils I got and they are really nice. However I've recently purchased a set from art naturals which are similarly priced and I feel like those oils produce a more powerful smell. These ones aren't as powerful and don't seem to last as long.
Deana M.
Deer Park, NY
Radha Top 6 100% Pure & Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils Kit uploaded by Deana M.
I love these oils. they are infinitely cheaper than Young & Living. I received them along with a humidifier/diffuser for Christmas and i can honestly say that some of the remedies really help with ailments like the common cold, insomnia, etc. I must say though that on a regular basis, Orange is my favorite oil to use.
Evelyn S.
Lawrence, MA
1,433 reviews
You look so relaxed it is good for your face it is good for the mind love the aroma essential oil kit is a Muscat and I suggest to get it it is awesome and the price is right and it's not toxic for animals or humans it's great
April T.
Prescott Vly, AZ
These are the perfect starter kit oils for a diffuser. Peppermint + Lavender + Eucalyptus = heavenly nighttime mixture. For both my room and my kids, makes us ALL sleep like babies :) definitely recommend. Bottles last a while too, and I use them nightly.
Beck H.
I was gifted this set for Christmas. It is a clean ethically sourced brand from what I’ve seen. The oils hold up to my higher end /pricier ones as far as quality and consistency. Great starter kit with some awesome necessities.
Avani P.
Harleysville, PA
Radha Top 6 100% Pure & Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils Kit uploaded by Avani P.
I have this product in the Top 8 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. The 8 essential oils include Lavender, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Rosemary, Orange, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, and Frankincense. The scents of all of these vary for me. I love some of them a lot and have already used up most of them, but others I have not even used. My favorite is by far the Lemongrass. It smells like lemon pez! I love it so much, I would totally recommend you try it out. Another thing I love about this box of 8 essential oils is that the inside includes a little pamphlet that talks about the individual benefits of each oil. I use these oils in my  VicTsing Essential Oil Diffuser Humidifier, Wood Grain 300ml Ultrasonic Diffuser Cool Mist Humidifier for Home, Yoga, Office, Spa, Bedroom, Baby Room and I love it so much! I would suggest buying these oils for aromatherapy purposes and for using in an oil diffuser like mine! I would totally recommend buying both of these products, they are simply amazing! The oils that I am not a fan of are the Tea Tree, Frankincense, and Rosemary. I do not use tea tree in my diffuser, however, I have used Frankincense and Rosemary for clearing my sinuses! TRY THIS OUT!!
Aimee C.
Racine, WI
This is a great starter kit for anyone interested in oils! They smell great and it iced you smaller bottles to experiment with. I got mine though amazon and they were very affordable!
Darci C.
An incredible starter kit! Lavender - best for sleeping and laundry. Tea tree - best for acne. Euc - great in the shower for sinuses! Peppermint - it's like icy hot for your muscles or good for headaches. Lemongrass - COULD NOT SMELL BETTER!! Orange is okay, not my favorite. I recommend the 12 pack though!