BY RADHA BEAUTY PRODUCTS LLC

A great starter kit for aromatherapy or adding some new aromas to your oil collection. These oils are perfect for an oil diffuser or go well with any type of carrier oil. TOP 6 AROMATHERAPY SET: Contains the following therapeutic essential oils: Lavender, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Lemongrass, Sweet Orange. 0.33-ounces eachPERFECT GIFT SET: Uses: Aromatherapy, Custom Massage and Body Oils, Vaporizers, Diffusers, Oil Burners, Inhalation, Perfume, Blends, Spa and Home Care, Cleaning Products. For ext see more...

Radha Top 6 100% Pure & Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils Kit

Start your review of Radha Top 6 100% Pure & Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils Kit!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
An incredible starter kit! Lavender - best for sleeping and laundry. Tea tree - best for acne. Euc - great in the shower for sinuses! Peppermint - it's like icy hot for your muscles or good for headaches. Lemongrass - COULD NOT SMELL BETTER!! Orange is okay, not my favorite. I recommend the 12 pack though!
Gettysburg, PA
I have this product in the Top 8 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. The 8 essential oils include Lavender, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Rosemary, Orange, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, and Frankincense. The scents of all of these vary for me. I love some of them a lot and have already used up most of them, but others I have not even used. My favorite is by far the Lemongrass. It smells like lemon pez! I love it so much, I would totally recommend you try it out. Another thing I love about this box of 8 essential oils is that the inside includes a little pamphlet that talks about the individual benefits of each oil. I use these oils in my  VicTsing Essential Oil Diffuser Humidifier, Wood Grain 300ml Ultrasonic Diffuser Cool Mist Humidifier for Home, Yoga, Office, Spa, Bedroom, Baby Room and I love it so much! I would suggest buying these oils for aromatherapy purposes and for using in an oil diffuser like mine! I would totally recommend buying both of these products, they are simply amazing! The oils that I am not a fan of are the Tea Tree, Frankincense, and Rosemary. I do not use tea tree in my diffuser, however, I have used Frankincense and Rosemary for clearing my sinuses! TRY THIS OUT!!
I was gifted this set for Christmas. It is a clean ethically sourced brand from what I’ve seen. The oils hold up to my higher end /pricier ones as far as quality and consistency. Great starter kit with some awesome necessities.
I've been wanting to try essential oils for a while and decided to go with these because of the high reviews on Amazon and the price. You get six oils - orange, peppermint, eucalyptus, lemongrass, lavender, and tea tree. I have tried the orange, lemongrass and lavender so far and have not been disappointed. Lemongrass is my favorite so far - fresh, sweet lemon scent that is not too overpowering. I'm excited to try the rest and maybe use them for massage lotions/oils and some scrubs.
Deer Park, NY
I love these oils. they are infinitely cheaper than Young & Living. I received them along with a humidifier/diffuser for Christmas and i can honestly say that some of the remedies really help with ailments like the common cold, insomnia, etc. I must say though that on a regular basis, Orange is my favorite oil to use.
This is the first set of oils I got and they are really nice. However I've recently purchased a set from art naturals which are similarly priced and I feel like those oils produce a more powerful smell. These ones aren't as powerful and don't seem to last as long.
Kent, WA
Love the smells of these essential oils. I've bought various brands of oils before but this is my favorite. The oils each smell distinct and different from the others within the box, and is effective when used in my diffuser.
Linthicum , MD
I use these essential oils everyday. They are so calming and it's very relaxing to have them diffuse during the day and at night. I highly recommend these and they are so affordable. They each have benefits to them.
I got mine on amazon and they are so nice! Only about 10 dollars for six oils (super affordable) and I use them in my air humidifier to give my room a nice smell! My favorite is favorite is eucalyptus oil and when buying there is a description of which oils help with what I usually have a cold and using eucalyptus oil helps out!
Great, top grade essential oils! I love using them in my diffuser to freshen up the room and bring in nice relaxing scents! They are affordable, and can be bought separately. My favorite is definitely the lavender!

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email