1. Mix with water and spray your window and door frames to keep bugs out.
2. Make candles with it for all natural bug repellent outside.
3. Use for fungal nail treatment (I've done this and it clears it up quick!).
4. Use in sugar lip scrubs to keep the sugar from growing mold or going bad.
5. Use in your laundry machine to clean and sanitize, naturally cleans out mold and mildew.
6. Mixed in natural cleaning products for showers, etc
7. For aromatherapy and stress relief.
And the list goes on and on! I am always amazed by how many uses it has and how well it performs in each one! Plus a little goes a long way. Ive had this bottle 6 months and I'm not even 1/4 of the way through.
dandruff and dry scalp in the past year.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos