BY RADHA BEAUTY #55 in Aromatherapy

Valerie M.
I bought this bottle off of Amazon for around $9 and I cannot say enough good things about it. Tea tree oil is a natural anti fungal/mold, etc and can be used for so many things it's ridiculous. Here's just some I know of:

1. Mix with water and spray your window and door frames to keep bugs out.
2. Make candles with it for all natural bug repellent outside.
3. Use for fungal nail treatment (I've done this and it clears it up quick!).
4. Use in sugar lip scrubs to keep the sugar from growing mold or going bad.
5. Use in your laundry machine to clean and sanitize, naturally cleans out mold and mildew.
6. Mixed in natural cleaning products for showers, etc
7. For aromatherapy and stress relief.

And the list goes on and on! I am always amazed by how many uses it has and how well it performs in each one! Plus a little goes a long way. Ive had this bottle 6 months and I'm not even 1/4 of the way through.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
I recommend this to people with acne. I swear by this OMG. A friend recommended this, and by the 2nd or 3rd use I saw some serious results you guys. I had those annoying little bumps on my forehead and then they went away. Plus I use it on my cheeks were I have some pimples and they reduce pretty quick, basically over night. This tea tree oil is the best it makes miracles happen.
Dalila C.
This is an amazing tea tree oil. The quality is awesome and the amount of oil that you get is so worth it to the price you are paying for it. I use this oil for a lot of things around the house - bath, cleaning solutions, diffuser, facial acne. Tea tree oil is an awesome disinfectant and it leaves the house smelling fresh. This brand is awesome and it is highly recommended.
Shay V.
Neenah
This is a diluted tea tree oil but I use it with my shampoo every day. I love that it’s not too strong smelling but it has helped with my
dandruff and dry scalp in the past year.
Janet C.
So many uses for this oil! Great for pimples, bug bites, rashes, redness relief, and more... Smells clean. Dropper practical for application. A little goes a long way so bottle lasts a while.
L L.
Wilmington
Saved my skin from cystic acne. Deeply recommend this for anyone struggling with hormonal acne. The price is great. Make sure to cut it with a carrier oil the first uses
Bridget M.
Akron
I love this stuff. I use in my daily facial cleanings. Its kept any extra acne away and is really good for anxiety.. I would recommend to anyone. Its not really expensive and it works. So buy buy buy!!!
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I got my first Radha organic oil from Amazon for a great price! It's a decent sized bottle so it will last you a while. Great quality products and huge selection to pick from. From oils designed for your skin to essential oils for aromatherapy, they have anything you'll need! You HAVE to be careful with the tea tree oil. It's easy to overuse and harm your skin. When you do you'll know bc it BURNS so bad!
Jennifer T.
Daly City, CA
Amazing stuff. Bought this for my boyfriend who has eczema and he uses this everyday for his itchy skin. It provides relief and stops the itching. It also works well for destroying pesky pimples too!
courtney p.
i put a little bit of this tea tree oil on my breakouts overnight and when i wake up i wash it off with my face wash and can already tell a difference, the redness and sizes are reduced!