MakeupNail CareCuticle Cream & OilRadha Beauty
Rosehip Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Certified Organic 4 fl oz - BEST moisturizer to heal Dry Skin & Fine Lines - Virgin Rose hip Seed Oil For Face and Skin

by Radha Beauty

Our 4 oz Rosehip Oil is a rejuvenating and lightweight oil harvested from the seeds of the wild rose bush, which are predominantly grown in Chile. This carrier oil acts as the multivitamin of the skin - it replenishes moisture and leaves a silky smooth...

Do you apply before or after moisturizer?
Has there been a noticeable difference after using this product?
hello I have acne oily skin, im thinking of starting on this, what's the best time to use it day or night to help it combat my oiliness, at night i use benton snail bee high content essence first then centella blemish cream, i was thinking of using this oil before my moisturizer during the day is that ok to help reduce oily face during the day , and should i wash my face with a cleansing oil ag night since I'll be using an oil as a treatment
Start your review of Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Certified Organic 4 fl. oz. - BEST moisturizer to heal Dry Skin & Fine Lines - Virgin Rose hip Seed Oil For Face and Skin!
Antoinette R.
Miami
Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Certified Organic 4 fl. oz. - BEST moisturizer to heal Dry Skin & Fine Lines - Virgin Rose hip Seed Oil For Face and Skin uploaded by Antoinette R.
Radha beauty Rosehip oil, is a product made with excellence, in fact it is my favorite and I think that no one should miss this wonder. My skin has improved remarkably, I had many dyschromia and spots that have been reduced, a few drops are enough and the skin on my face is soft and radiant. I use it at night and recommend storing it in the refrigerator.
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Certified Organic 4 fl. oz. - BEST moisturizer to heal Dry Skin & Fine Lines - Virgin Rose hip Seed Oil For Face and Skin uploaded by Courtney H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Bought this based off Amazon reviews not really expecting it to live up to its hype but it does! It has an earthy smell to it which I’m not a huge fan of but it goes away quickly once absorbed into skin. Has helped with my uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation.
Kalsoom I.
Greensboro, NC
Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Certified Organic 4 fl. oz. - BEST moisturizer to heal Dry Skin & Fine Lines - Virgin Rose hip Seed Oil For Face and Skin uploaded by Kalsoom I.
I bought this oil from Amazon, since 2 weeks using this and felt smooth skin in the morning . I applied after night skin care routine only 5 drops is enough . I saw this product on YouTube and will recommend to any one .
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I've only been using this a week so I can't give it a full review, but I bought it off of amazon after I saw how beautiful this girl's skin was on YouTube. I don't have terrible skin but I do have a few pimples here and there. So far I haven't noticed any big changes as far as that goes, but I have noticed some fine lines seem to be less noticeable. I am going to continue using and see how it works for me.
Meagan S.
Lake St Louis, MO
Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Certified Organic 4 fl. oz. - BEST moisturizer to heal Dry Skin & Fine Lines - Virgin Rose hip Seed Oil For Face and Skin uploaded by Meagan S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my go-to skincare product! I have extremely sensitive and dry skin and this product has done wonders on my skin. I apply in the morning and evening, and my skin soaks it up. I no longer have dry patches in the winter, and it doesn’t cause breakouts or irritation. I have bought countless bottles on Amazon, and is the one skincare product I have remained faithful to for the past 2 years.
Christina H.
Los Angeles, CA
Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Certified Organic 4 fl. oz. - BEST moisturizer to heal Dry Skin & Fine Lines - Virgin Rose hip Seed Oil For Face and Skin uploaded by Christina H.
Purchased at: Amazon
My all time favorite oil! I got because of a YouTuber said Rosehip Oil is good for helping acne prone skin and I went to Amazon and at the time this was the best Amazon choice so I got it and just loved it! This is my 3rd bottle, I have gotten other Rosehip Oils from Marshall's and they were good but I just keep coming back to this brand the price is good not too expensive and the oil last me a very long time because it is a big bottle I used everything morning and night on a clean washed face.
Katheryn A.
Wichita, KS
Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Certified Organic 4 fl. oz. - BEST moisturizer to heal Dry Skin & Fine Lines - Virgin Rose hip Seed Oil For Face and Skin uploaded by Katheryn A.
If you are having problems with an imbalanced pH, acne scars, fine lines, or tired-looking skin this rosehip oil is the perfect solution. It has helped even my skin-tone and kept my face from being too oily or too dry. It's super convenient if you are in a hurry too. Just add a few drops and your skin stays moisturized all day! Within a week of use you will notice a younger appearance in your skin. :)
ReAnna M.
Severn, MD
Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed Certified Organic 4 fl. oz. - BEST moisturizer to heal Dry Skin & Fine Lines - Virgin Rose hip Seed Oil For Face and Skin uploaded by ReAnna M.
Rose oil is great on the skin . I think this did my skin justice when I was using it . This is actually an old bottle and needs to be thrown away 😂 but I will be purchasing more soon ♥️♥️
Amy A.
Waltham, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
I decided to give this oil a try after seeing a YouTuber mention it for acne scarring. I used it nightly consistently for a while and it did help tone down my scarring, but I have to be careful using it if my skin is prone to getting new acne (I have adult hormonal acne). If I’m going to use any type of oil on my face, my skin has to just be in the right zone for it or it’ll have adverse effects. That said, give this oil a try - it’s cheap and multipurpose!
Ashli M.
St. louis
This is a miracle in a bottle! I love this brand as a whole so I did some research and discovered the Rosehip oil and it’s benefits. I use it twice a day before moisturizer with other serums I use. I love it. It melts right into my skin. I’ve gotten so many compliments since I have added this in my routine
Ask a question to the Influenster community...