Radha Beauty Lavender Essential Oil - Big 4 Oz - 100% Pure & Natural Therapeutic Grade - PREMIUM QUALITY Oil From Bulgaria uploaded by stephanie L.

BY RADHA BEAUTY

Erica G.
Olive Hill, KY
This oil was found by Dr. Papa to be not authentic or pure in quality. You should look into this as there are many brands included in the GC/MS testing video. YouTube scamazon video by Dr. Papa.
Whitney H.
New Salisbury, IN
Great for relaxing before bedtime, or even at work when you just need a moment to yourself. The dropper is also helpful when it comes to using only a small amount.
Whitney G.
I liked this oil but I felt like it could have been stronger. I purchased it on Amazon. And compared to my other lavender it is not as strongly scented. I probably won't be purchasing this brand again.
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is by far my favorite brand of lavender. It's not diluted and smells so good in my diffuser! I purchased this from amazon without knowing the brand but I am very impressed. Highly recommended!!
Raven W.
Portland, OR
This product has helped with so many things. After a neighbor had to call in an exterminator for bugs, we did some research and found that lavender oil is a natural insect repellent. We started using it every time we cleaned to keep pests away. It has worked wonderfully. Plus, we use a few drops on our bed here and there or spray a watered down mixture onto our pillows to help us relax and sleep. It has become a staple for us.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
I love this lavender oil and honestly Radha has become my new favorite brand for essential oils. This lavender oil is not diluted so it works very well in my homemade bath and body products, in my sinus/allergy oil blend, for migraine relief , and helps with stress and sleep. It smells amazing in my diffuser. I would highly recommend this oil to anyone who wants a good quality lavender oil at a decent price.
Samantha L.
Clifton, NJ
Loving my lavender essential oil... it was an excellent price on Amazon for quite a big bottle. I love mixing the oil with my body lotion or just simply putting a few drops on my wrist/chest. The fragrance is very relaxing & has been helping me wind down my body and mind after a long day.

Tip: A little bit goes a long way!
Samantha L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I have been obsessed with all of Radha essential oils! This lavender is so great! It smells amazing and works great for relaxation. I put a few drops in the bath with my kids at night to calm them before bed! I also will put in my sons defuser in his room at bed time! Great products!
Ashley C.
Oakmont
I love all that Radha has to offer...including this Lavender essential oil. This bottle should last you awhile. Lavender is a great therapeutic oil that promotes relaxation and destressing. I love the smell. Just add a few drops to a diffuser with water and your good to go!

back