Radha Beauty Lavender Essential Oil - Big 4 Oz - 100% Pure & Natural Therapeutic Grade - PREMIUM QUALITY Oil From Bulgaria uploaded by stephanie L.

BY RADHA BEAUTY

Samantha L.
Clifton , NJ
Loving my lavender essential oil... it was an excellent price on Amazon for quite a big bottle. I love mixing the oil with my body lotion or just simply putting a few drops on my wrist/chest. The fragrance is very relaxing & has been helping me wind down my body and mind after a long day.

Tip: A little bit goes a long way!
Whitney G.
I liked this oil but I felt like it could have been stronger. I purchased it on Amazon. And compared to my other lavender it is not as strongly scented. I probably won't be purchasing this brand again.
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is by far my favorite brand of lavender. It's not diluted and smells so good in my diffuser! I purchased this from amazon without knowing the brand but I am very impressed. Highly recommended!!
Sunny D.
This lavender oil smells so lovely, exactly how lavender should. The price is reasonable and I can mix it with my face and body products without any irritation. I highly recommend it. I have other Radha essential oils and they are similarly awesome.
L L.
Wilmington
Lifechanging. I use this as a scent, in my diffuser, on my face, in my hair, etc. it's wonderful. And a great unmatchable price for the quantity and quality
Becky J.
N Abingtn Twp, PA
Best essential oil for the price. I mix the lavender with peppermint oil in my cold mist diffuser every night.
Samantha L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I have been obsessed with all of Radha essential oils! This lavender is so great! It smells amazing and works great for relaxation. I put a few drops in the bath with my kids at night to calm them before bed! I also will put in my sons defuser in his room at bed time! Great products!
Ashley C.
Oakmont
I love all that Radha has to offer...including this Lavender essential oil. This bottle should last you awhile. Lavender is a great therapeutic oil that promotes relaxation and destressing. I love the smell. Just add a few drops to a diffuser with water and your good to go!
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product has helped with so many things. After a neighbor had to call in an exterminator for bugs, we did some research and found that lavender oil is a natural insect repellent. We started using it every time we cleaned to keep pests away. It has worked wonderfully. Plus, we use a few drops on our bed here and there or spray a watered down mixture onto our pillows to help us relax and sleep. It has become a staple for us.