Radha Beauty 8-ounce Aloe Vera Gel uploaded by Kathy C.

BY RADHA BEAUTY PRODUCTS LLC

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This natural gel is loaded with nutrients that can help repair damaged and aging skin. Its natural ability to gently moisturize the skin without clogging pores works wonders on all skin types, and all ages. Because of its extra-hydrating properties, it can reach even the deepest layers of the skin to help soothe any skin condition. A few generous pumps on the affected area will give a cooling sensation with lasting relief. Aloe contains the necessary nutrients to replenish the skin and rehydrate the hair. A see more...

Review (1)
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
I got this product because I thought it would help out my sunburn, like aloe Vera does. It is very cool when you first apply it on your body. It goes on smoothly, and it does not leave your skin sticky at all. My skin absorbed it immediately. However, when I typically use aloe Vera lotion, my skin feels so good and doesn't hurt. After using this product my skin still hurt and I really saw no difference with my burn. I had to use another brand.