Rader Farms Fresh Start Sunrise Refresh Fusion

It's never too late for a fresh start. Morning, noon or night, awaken your day with Rader Farms Fresh Start Sunrise Refresh Fusion Frozen Fruit/Vegetables. Sunrise Refresh Fusion is a blend of strategically chosen fruits and vegetables picked at the peak of ripeness. From Rader Farms' farmers to your table, this nutritious blend provides a good source of dietary fiber and is an excellent source of vitamins A and C. How's that for refresh? Since 1941, Rader Farms has been a family-operated berry farm rooted in the Pacific Northwest. Here they grow and source only the finest produce.

Rader Farms Fresh Start Sunrise Refresh Fusion Frozen Fruit/Vegetables:

• Blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, kale, and spinach

• Excellent source of vitamin A and C

• Good source of fiber

• Great for smoothies

• Picked at the peak of ripeness

• Certified Gluten-Free

Any coupons for this product?
I been looking for this. But we don't have Walmart in New York. How can I get from here?
How many smothies can you make with one bag?
Start your review of Rader Farms Fresh Start Sunrise Refresh Fusion!
How would you rate this product?
Belton, TX
I was excited to try these! I didn't really like it because it had more veggies than fruit. All the little berries ended up at the bottom of the bag. So I had to shake up the bag in order to make the better smoothie of choice and personal taste. But none the less it was free and I loved the concept that everything you needed besides water or juice was in the bag.
Vegan, No Special Diet
Spokane, WA
I was excited to receive a coupon to test out a free bag of the Rader Farms Fresh Start - and picked this "Sunrise Refresh Fusion" to try out. It was hard to choose which blend to go with, because all of them looked great! I ended up choosing this one due to its dark, leafy greens and all the health benefits that went along with it. Normally, I don't like mixes where you can taste kale really strongly, but thought I'd give this one a try. I tried it with water first, then with a green juice blend from another brand. I preferred the green juice as the liquid base as opposed to the water - I felt like it gave it more of a "smoothie" flavor, as the mix itself has no added sugars or sweeteners. But even on its own without anything added except water, it's still a good blend and great for a morning smoothie. The only drawback for me was the $10 price-tag, but since I got this bag for free, I decided not to let it impact my review. I don't know if I will make this a part of my weekly shopping routine due to the price tag, but I do think it's worth it if you can afford it!
This is by all times my favorite of this brand, i love the fruit and veg that is used in this one, and its perfect for making my smoothies, smoothie beauty bowls too, its all around amazing, even to just put some into a cup and have an amazing froze little treat on these hot California days! Very impressed, with the product and price, with how much you get for this price, it is a steal! Plus I don't need to add anything to them went making a smoothie, just water or maybe almond milk, but no sugar, because they are already sweet. I've bought fruit before like this from other companies and they either had really pale and dead looking strawberries or everything was under ripe. Raderfarms has got the perfect ripe and picked fruit and veg! Yes!
Dairy Free
Seaside, CA
Rader Farms Fresh Start Sunrise Refresh Fusion is a great smoothie blend that, as the product name suggests, will make sure you are filled with the proper nutrients to make mornings less difficult (I can vouch for this). The multi-color array of antioxidant-rich fruits and super foods like kale and spinach surprisingly do not insult the taste buds at all! I personally almost wrote this product off until it was the only thing in my freezer... now it sits aside my breakfast every morning. If you need a boost in the nutrition department but don't wish to sacrifice flavor, this mixture is your savior! And who doesn't need a few servings of fruit in their diets? Now go get some!
Cheyenne, WY
Taste-wise, this did NOT do it for me. Yes, it's packed with wonderful amounts of good-for-you stuff, and it's low in calories & high in vitamins & YAY... but this doesn't translate well in terms of flavor. It tasted sort of like I was drinking sour, slightly fruity, ground-up grass, and I mean, hey, if that's your thing... yay. It's just not mine. The resealable bag also broke right away.
Tacoma, WA
This is a very nice and basic smoothie mix for me, it has the typical berry smoothie recipe with a few added delicious elements. Not a huge fan of kale and spinach but this is really really good! Loaded with antioxidants and all the good stuff to get you going in the morning. Makes a great smooth smoothie which also tastes amazing! This brand is from my home state and I am so proud to support a local business especially when they make an amazing product that I can stand by! Keep it going Rader Farms!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I love that you can put this package in the freezer until you are ready to put your favorite blend together. I like putting together a morning blend with Greek yogurt and honey. Afternoon I would like it just the blend nothing added. Early evening I would like to put in protein and some flax. This is a great way to get you through your day. See when you need the most boost. You can blend and make it ahead of time and keep it cool until you are ready.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Orting, WA
I tried the product today for the first time and have to admit, I am loving it! Perfect booster to start the mornings or an afternoon pick me up. The variety is great too. The only reason why I am only giving 4 stars is, the price is very high in my opinion. $10 a bag is not something I could afford on a daily basis.
Port Orchard, WA
I received a coupon from Influenster for a free bag of the Fresh Start Fusion (I choose the Sunrise Refresh Fusion mix). I was rather leery because of the spinach in it (NOT a fan of spinach), but I hoped the blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, and kale would help with me not being able to taste the spinach. I added local honey to my smoothie mix instead of using any sugars. I knew I'd need something since there were no sweeteners in the mix.
No Special Diet
When I redeemed my coupon I used it to get the Sunrise Refresh Fusion. I had a bit of trouble with the cashier to get this product but finally it all worked out. I used this product to make smoothies with. I just added apple juice and put it in my blender. The smoothie turned out pretty smooth and tasted good. The size of the bag is a pretty good size and can make multiple smoothies. I am curious to how the other flavors taste.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...