Rader Farms Fresh Start Daily Power Fusion

by Rader Farms

It's never too late for a fresh start. Morning, noon or night, awaken your day with Rader Farms Fresh Start Daily Power Fusion Frozen Fruit/Vegetables. Daily Power Fusion is a blend of strategically chosen fruits and vegetables picked at the peak of ripeness. From Rader Farms' farmers to your table, this nutritious blend provides two grams of protein and is an excellent source of vitamins A and C. How's that for daily power? Since 1941, Rader Farms has been a family-operated berry farm rooted in the Pacific Northwest. Here they grow and source only the finest produce.

Rader Farms Fresh Start Daily Power Fusion Frozen Fruit/Vegetables:

• Green apple, pineapple, kale, and broccoli

• Excellent source of vitamin A and C

• 2 grams of protein

• Great for smoothies

• Picked at the peak of ripeness

• Certified Gluten-Free

What kind of juice do you mix in with this or do you use milk?
Was chosen for this virtual campaign but am unable to participate because it is unavailable at our Walmart. Anyone else have this problem?
Anyone else able to get back to Walmart to return it? It was recalled.
Start your review of Rader Farms Fresh Start Daily Power Fusion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“If you make it with orange juice it tastes better” in 1 review
Tacoma, WA
Okay so kale is the worst taste in the world to me and i don't know why..my only assumption is that my taste buds are forever 5 years old. That being said yum yum yum this mix is sooo good! I love green apple in smoothies and juices so I knew that this was going to probably be great for me. I am not a fan of pineapple because of acid reflux however in this it's very light and helps cover the taste of the Kale. Broccoli though is probably my favorite ingredient in the bag...broccoli in smoothies? Who knew?
Vacaville, CA
I really liked this package mix of veggie and adding the pineapple and green apple. Gave the kale a much sweeter taste. I am not Usually a big fan of kale!! Because it is so bitter tasting. But with this mix :) I liked it. It went well with our salmon dinner :) xo Side note needs to be sold in more stores. I had to go with a friend to get this at Costco. Because Walmart didn't have target didn't have it.
Organic, No Special Diet
Austin, TX
So I got this product free from influenster. My store only had this variety in stock. I'm not a big fan of the almost $10 price tag and the overall taste. Plus, the product was recalled only 3 days after I purchased it. Not cool.
Vegetarian
Palmdale, CA
This item makes smoothie making so simple and fast. I usually make my smoothies with the same ingredients but takes time having to cut everything up and with this I just take it out of the freezer and put in my blender with some yogurt. It's delicious. I'm going to try the others hoping they taste as good as this one
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I love this for the pineapple acids cut out the gritty taste of the broccoli and kale and the tart of the green apple is just prefect and ties all them together in an amazing blended smoothie, making with water its really good and if you like a little bit of a creamer side, try almond milk! Its amazing!
Dairy Free
Bow, WA
I love the fresh ingredients but the flavors of the fruits and vegetables with just water, how they say to prepare it, is not delicious. If you use juice and yogurt it is good. I like the convenience of having healthy foods all in one bag especially freezing kale, which I hadn't thought of.
Spokane, WA
Rader Farms Fresh Start Daily Power Fusion uploaded by L C.
I loved this fruit and veggie mix from radar Farms. I can't wait to try all the different sections! It is a great post workout choice . I added a little protein powder and almond milk and it was delicious. Highly recommend.
Twin Falls, ID
I been try to eat better bow days.If item from Rader farm fresh daily start,It makes it easier to eat the right foods.Pack in a fresh bag.Its sealed so you atr getting nothing but the best.I love this product. So fresh tasting and its good fot you,
Pima, AZ
THIS IS SO AMAZING. I'm usually not one to buy this kind of food in the frozen section but it is amazing. i would highly recommend this to all of my friends. thanks influenster for pointing me in this direction
Hesperia, CA
This was surprisingly good!! The Kale and Broccoli was throwing me off from wanting to add it to something other than a smoothie. Bit I added it to some brown rice and it was so good!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...