GroceryRada Cutlery
Grapefruit Knife – Stainless Steel Serrated Blade With Aluminum Handle, 7 Inch

by Rada Cutlery

The Rada Cutlery R130 Grapefruit Knife will allow you to discard of your grapefruit spoon and cut up grapefruit and other citruses in a snap. It is designed to save you time and keep things from getting messy. The tip is angled and the blade is both double-sided and serrated with small teeth, which allows you to easily separate the individual grapefruit segments. This grapefruit knife has a blade that measures 3-3/8 inches and has an overall length of 7 inches. This makes it the perfect size for comfort and performance. It features a surgical grade, T420 high carbon stainless steel blade. It also has a serrated edge top and bottom so you can cut the grapefruit to the left or right. You’ll absolutely love the look and feel of the permanently cast, solid brushed aluminum handle. This grapefruit knife has to be hand-washed. It cannot be washed or dried in the dishwasher. Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.” We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.

Assembled Product Weight: 1.5 oz

Material: Stainless Steel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rada Cutlery Grapefruit Knife – Stainless Steel Serrated Blade With Aluminum Handle, 7 Inch!
carrigan F.
Rada brand knifes are a god send. They cut easily and are easy to maintain. I got my first set a year ago and I still haven't had to sharpen them
Cassandra R.
Spencer, IN
I have recently purchased some rada knives. They are great! I love them they are really sharp. I will probably only buy rada knives from know on. They last.
Stephanie C.
Hamburg, AR
I will never use another knife. I have used Rada since I was little because my mother and grandmother had them. I don’t think they are expensive because they last forever. I still have some that my grandmother had that are almost 10 years old and they still look new.
Brianna M.
Dothan , AL
Best knife I have ever used! Very sharp and easy to cut any vegetable or meat! Can’t wait to purchase more!
Sarah S.
Athens, Ga
I love this product! I have had many knives from this brand before, so I knew this would be the perfect addition to my kitchen knife collection.  It does a very good job and is not dull. I also put mine in the dishwasher and it comes out clean and safe.
Kieley B.
Love love love these knifes super sharp, works for everything cuts everything. Stays good for a long time
DenaMarie S.
Iona, SD
Live the way these knives are such good quality, wash up nice and heavy! My favorite knives
Kristi W.
Carriere, MS
These are my favorite knives of all time! I wouldn't use any other knives, after purchasing these. I've had mine for 6 years so far and they still work like knew!
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Throw away all your other knives and get a set of Rada! These are super sharp and made with such great material and craftsmanship!
Santana L.
Woodlawn
Best knifes ive ever used. Never have to worry about them. They are now dishwasher safe which makes it even better.

Looking for your answer?