Rachel Zoe Warrior EDP Spray 1 oz

Launched by the design house of Rachel Zoe. This oriental woody fragrance has blend of white amber, and indian jasmine notes. It's a recommended for casual wear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rachel Zoe Warrior EDP Spray 1 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,447 reviews
Rachel Zoe Warrior EDP Spray 1 oz uploaded by Adriane N.
This is a review for "Fearless" by Rachel Zoe. It is a yummy gourmand scent. Make date night feel like a walk on the beach. Our light cedarwood rose, coconut, and vanilla mix is the perfect balance of sweet and warm. If you want something truly gourmand, then Fearless is for you. 🙌 This ultimate refreshing eau de parfum instantly enthralls with its blend of verbena, Cassis, mandarin at the top, coconut shavings and tuberose at the heart, and amber, cedar, and vanilla as a base. Our long-lasting scent lingers rather than fades over time to provide longevity to the delicate perfume. "Fearless women are courageous and unapologetically bold. This scent is for all of the women who are beyond brave in all aspects of life and never afraid to take risks."-by Rachel Zoe
Marvel J.
Greensboro, NC
Rachel Zoe Warrior EDP Spray 1 oz uploaded by Marvel J.
Amazing scent! If you want to feel sexy, sensual and powerful, this is it! People slept on this fragrance. I have to spray fragrance on my skin and walk around the store to let it breathe. When I smelled it the second time, I got the true scent. I left the store and forgot about it. I smelled my hand and turned the car around to purchase this exotic scent!
Sochima E.
Not my style of perfume, but it does smell good and I would wear it again or layer it with another perfume. Top notes are mandarin orange and plum. Middle notes are rose, tuberose and magnolia. Base notes are cacao, patchouli and tonka bean. I bought this because of the bases notes of cacao and tonka bean, but I'm not sure if I really smell those notes in this perfume. I don't think I detect any patchouli which is great for me personally. This is a rose-forward fragrance with some warmth and a hint of sweetness. I'm thinking the warmth is from the tonka bean and cacao and the sweetness is the plum? After settling on the skin it's kind of rosey-gourmand.

Looking for your answer?