Rachel Shoes Aluminum Nonstick .075-Quart Butter Warmer, Orange Gradient

by Rachel Shoes

#23 in Pots

Shop for Cooking & Food Preparation at The Home Depot. For melting butter for steamed crab claws or heating chocolate fudge sauce to top a big scoop of ice cream, the colorful Rachael Ray Porcelain II Aluminum Nonstick 3/4 qt. Butter Warmer is the pot to choose. With a handy pour spout to transfer Rachael's yummy Mulled Maple Syrup into a serving bowl for fluffy pancakes, this nonstick cookware will make cooking even more fun. Made of durable materials, the sturdy aluminum construction promotes even heating to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods. The sturdy porcelain exterior with its bold color adds fun and personality to the kitchen and with a nonstick interior, food release is effortless, making cleanup a snap, even when heating up a sticky cranberry relish for a holiday meal. The brightly hued rubberized grippy handle is comfortable to grasp and is double riveted for extra strength to easily move a pan of reheated gravy to and from the stovetop. For convenience, this butter warmer is also oven safe to 350 F and complements the rest of Rachael s cookware and bakeware collections. Cooking really is gravy with the durable, great-looking Rachael Ray Porcelain II Aluminum Nonstick 3/4 qt. Butter Warmer.

Do they stick please ?Β
Start your review of Rachel Shoes Aluminum Nonstick .075-Quart Butter Warmer, Orange Gradient!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoLeague City, TX
I have the entire set of Rachael Ray cookware! I bought a set for my son and daughter-in-law, and they love them also! The price is pretty amazing, and I have been very happy with them! I would deathly recommend these!
3 years agoLittle Falls, NY
I have an entire set of Rachel Ray cookware and bakeware. I absolutely love this set. Food never sticks. Washes easily. You don't have to use any oil or cooking spray. I highly recommend. I bought the traditional orange Rachel Ray and love it!
4 years agoHartselle, AL
I bought a set of Rachel ray cookware for my family for Christmas and they are the best pots and pans I've ever used. we cooked cheese dip in them and the cheese just rolled right off when we cleaned them.
2 years agoPinnacle
I absolutely LOVE this pot. It is easy to clean and the heat is all around unlike other pots I have tried that tend to heat one area more than the other. I literally use this pot everyday at least three times!
3 years agoGarden city, MI
I've had this (along with the whole Rachel ray pot/pan set) for over 3 years. To this day, they work like brand new. Absolutely amazing products.
3 years agoBinghamton , NY
This is a great pot. I like that at the edge there's a dip down so you can pour out a liquid without it going everywhere.
3 years agoHam Lake, MN
I have this entire set and can not say enough about it ! cleans easy, nothing sticks ! great product !
4 years ago
I have this pan from a set and it works great. I've never had anything stick to it!
10 months ago
It t the best nonstick butter warmer. I sometimes use it to make tea in i.πŸ˜… it is great, the quality is great, the colour is great. Totally worth the price. And even my friends family use this brand too.