Rachel Ray Rachael Ray Stock-In-A-Box All Natural Chicken Stock, 32 oz (Pack of 12) uploaded by Christina S.

BY RACHEL RAY

Jessica D.
Colonie, NY
I found this stock by accident and now it will be my go to. Definitely a great price for the size of the container, and the resealable package made it so that I wasn't just wasting what I didn't need for that one recipe. I will definitely buy again.
Erika K.
Dripping Spgs, TX
I️ like to purchase this stock to mix in with my dogs dry kibbles as a special treat. We do this specifically for my older dog who is losing teeth, but my young puppy loves it just as much! I️ would definitely purchase agai
Halley P.
Love all Rachel's products but this is staple in our house. It is a healthy chicken broth that can be used in so many recipes. Many store carry it like Target and publix. Overall a great product.
Caitlin W.
Murrieta
My older dog (9 year old Saint Bernard) stopped eating his dry food so I bought this to mix in with his food and he loved it. I buy it at Albertsons, it’s next to the normal Rachel ray dog food. My dogs love it, now that the older dog gets it, my puppy (10 moth old golden retriever) wants it in his food too. So now my spoiled pups get this in their food everyday.
Bri W.
Auburn, GA
I have two 8 month old puppies. They have had these before but they usually don't prefer them to other treats. On of my puppies is very very picky, sometimes he eats this, sometimes not. As for my other dog she loves it! It is a little hard to find so if you don't have any specialty pet stores around it might be a little inconvenient.
Britney S.
Woonsocket
pros were great flavor , cons would be a little pricey , flavor is wonderful, no complaints seems fresh and ready for delicious recipes, i found at my local supermarket it was super convenience instead of making my own, i would recommend anyone who does not have time to make your own stock to try it out
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat
Foodie Expert
Great flavor without being too salty.  I try to make my own stock from leftover rotisserie chicken from Sam's Club but when I don't have any, this is a good alternative.  I have to say though, I never get a recipe done in 30 minutes like Rachel Ray can.  How does she do that?!  :)
Kristie P.
Wheatland, CA
Foodie Expert
Love Rachael Ray products. These stock in a box chicken stocks are simple and delicious. Very convienent and affordable I can just use what I need and close it right back up and put it in the fridge.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
Foodie Expert
I was asked to review this for dog food, but I actually have used this for me before lmao. Um, it's pretty good, great quality, comes with a good amount for the price that is charged. I like to use it to cook a lot of soups as well as a lot of sauces, it acts as a great base.
LaMia B.
This stuff is great makes soups you can baste your meats , I use it for my potatoes baked or boiled to flavor for potato . Ill be using it for several dish for Thanksgiving . Yes for it's flavor which is good. I'm sure your family will agree it would put a smile in your tummy .
Shea H.
Canton, NB
Foodie Expert
I normally use Swanson chicken broth. I absolutely love Rachel Ray and have been wanting to try this for awhile. Has anyone else used this brand? What are your thoughts? Does it add more flavor?
Mindy N.
San Marcos, TX
Are these more expensive than the regular brand chicken stock?