Rachel Ray Rachael Ray Stock-In-A-Box All Natural Chicken Stock, 32 oz (Pack of 12) uploaded by Christina S.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Ashley C.
Joppa, MD
I bought this to put as a topper on my picky dog dry food. It worked great!!! She gobbled it up quicker then putting cheese or anything else on the top of her food. Once open it only keeps for 5 days. It may be a little box but a little goes a long way!!
Caitlin W.
Murrieta
My older dog (9 year old Saint Bernard) stopped eating his dry food so I bought this to mix in with his food and he loved it. I buy it at Albertsons, it’s next to the normal Rachel ray dog food. My dogs love it, now that the older dog gets it, my puppy (10 moth old golden retriever) wants it in his food too. So now my spoiled pups get this in their food everyday.
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
Great flavor without being too salty.  I try to make my own stock from leftover rotisserie chicken from Sam's Club but when I don't have any, this is a good alternative.  I have to say though, I never get a recipe done in 30 minutes like Rachel Ray can.  How does she do that?!  :)
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
I was asked to review this for dog food, but I actually have used this for me before lmao. Um, it's pretty good, great quality, comes with a good amount for the price that is charged. I like to use it to cook a lot of soups as well as a lot of sauces, it acts as a great base.
Adriana L.
sullivan, IN
Full of flavor, low on salt, and totally affordable, this is one of my favorite stocks in a box! I keep it in my cupboard all the time, especially around the holidays. Such an easy, cost-effective way to add flavor to almost any dish. Love it so much.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
I like using products from Rachel Ray! Both her human and pet friendly products seem to be awesome! I use this for my chicken and dumplings because I think it adds so much more flavor to the dish! It's much better than bullion cubes or anything else store bought
Nicole M.
Bridgeton, NJ
Adds great flavor to many recipes. Affordable product that can be used very frequently in my household. The flavor is wonderful, and is not watered down like some. I would definitely recommend over other brands and continue to keep using in my food.
Jessica D.
Colonie, NY
I found this stock by accident and now it will be my go to. Definitely a great price for the size of the container, and the resealable package made it so that I wasn't just wasting what I didn't need for that one recipe. I will definitely buy again.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I have used this chicken broth but it is not my preferred brand. I like using pre-packaged stock like chicken,beef and vegetable because it makes cooking soups and stews quicker. This is a little more pricey than my preferred brand and is usually less available
cinthya c.
Houston , TX
Está muy cool pero un poco caro, la verdad siento que si vale la pena lo eh comprado una vez en mi vida y no lo pude siquiera disfrutar por que lo tenía en el baño se me callo y se me quebró y las pocas veces que lo use me gusto lo recomendó
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I normally use Swanson chicken broth. I absolutely love Rachel Ray and have been wanting to try this for awhile. Has anyone else used this brand? What are your thoughts? Does it add more flavor?
Mindy N.
San Marcos, TX
Are these more expensive than the regular brand chicken stock?