by Rachael Ray

I normally use Swanson chicken broth. I absolutely love Rachel Ray and have been wanting to try this for awhile. Has anyone else used this brand? What are your thoughts? Does it add more flavor?
Are these more expensive than the regular brand chicken stock?
Start your review of Rachel Ray Rachael Ray Stock-In-A-Box All Natural Chicken Stock, 32 oz (Pack of 12)!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoJoppa, MD
I bought this to put as a topper on my picky dog dry food. It worked great!!! She gobbled it up quicker then putting cheese or anything else on the top of her food. Once open it only keeps for 5 days. It may be a little box but a little goes a long way!!
2 years agoRural Retreat, VA
Great flavor without being too salty.  I try to make my own stock from leftover rotisserie chicken from Sam's Club but when I don't have any, this is a good alternative.  I have to say though, I never get a recipe done in 30 minutes like Rachel Ray can.  How does she do that?!  :)
2 years agoColonie, NY
I found this stock by accident and now it will be my go to. Definitely a great price for the size of the container, and the resealable package made it so that I wasn't just wasting what I didn't need for that one recipe. I will definitely buy again.
2 years agoDripping Spgs, TX
I️ like to purchase this stock to mix in with my dogs dry kibbles as a special treat. We do this specifically for my older dog who is losing teeth, but my young puppy loves it just as much! I️ would definitely purchase agai
2 years agoLithonia, GA
My dogs just tried this food for the first time, I got a sample package in the mail.My dogs ate every bit of it in one day. So I believe my dogs would recommend that you go to the store and purchase some!
2 years ago
Love all Rachel's products but this is staple in our house. It is a healthy chicken broth that can be used in so many recipes. Many store carry it like Target and publix. Overall a great product.
2 years agoClifton Park
Best stuff ever highly recommend this product. Anyone that has a dog would love this. My dog loves it so much! Highly recommend this product. My dogs ate it in literally two bites. It’s a good price too. Not too expensive
2 years agoMacon
Delicious easy to use got it for buy one get one free at Publix . So couldn’t justify not getting it glad I did I feel like it’s worth the extra what forty cents if I didn’t get it on sale bc it was more flavorful
2 years agoWoonsocket
pros were great flavor , cons would be a little pricey , flavor is wonderful, no complaints seems fresh and ready for delicious recipes, i found at my local supermarket it was super convenience instead of making my own, i would recommend anyone who does not have time to make your own stock to try it out
2 years ago
This stuff is great makes soups you can baste your meats , I use it for my potatoes baked or boiled to flavor for potato . Ill be using it for several dish for Thanksgiving . Yes for it's flavor which is good. I'm sure your family will agree it would put a smile in your tummy .