Rachel Ray Rachael Ray Stock-In-A-Box All Natural Chicken Stock, 32 oz (Pack of 12)

BY RACHEL RAY

Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Pensacola, FL
Rachel Ray is one of my favorite food network faces. I was excited when she came out with a line of cookware and then even more
Excited when she came out with cooking products like this. She does not disappoint
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Foodie Expert
This is an excellent boxed stock product. It tastes really close to homemade and is not too high in sodium but is very flavorful.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI
Love this Rachael Ray stock. Its all good stuff going in the stock, and its not full of salt. I really like the fact that its all natural.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Smithfield, VA
Foodie Expert
Delicious chicken stock that works well added to soups, adding flavor to hydrate rice/couscous, and an important item to always have on hand in my pantry.
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Foodie Expert
I use a lot of chicken and beef stock when cooking. I thought I would this brand because I love Rachel ray.
Glad I did it is so good and it tastes like I made my own broth
Mindy N.
Mindy N.
San Marcos, TX
Are these more expensive than the regular brand chicken stock?
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Foodie Expert
I normally use Swanson chicken broth. I absolutely love Rachel Ray and have been wanting to try this for awhile. Has anyone else used this brand? What are your thoughts? Does it add more flavor?