BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH #2 in Dog Food

Ingredient Safety: At Ainsworth Pet Nutrition® we demand high-quality ingredients from our suppliers and require thorough testing to ensure product safety. We are committed to producing outstanding products every day, and take great pride in ensuring our foods are wholesome, and most importantly, safe. see more...

• I'm looking to start my dog on a healthier brand of dog f...1 Answers
  • Is corn still a major component of this food line? 3 Answers
  • Will this help with your dog's gas? Our bulldog could cle...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kirsten B.
Wilmington, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Two of our pups absolutely love this food. I have never seen them be so excited for meals! One dog on the other hand reacted negatively to it, and we have yet to be able to determine why and had to switch her to her old food, which is the only reason I would say four stars, I've heard of a few of my friends dogs having reactions to it as well, so it isnt good for sensitive pups
Allison C.
So happy with this dog food, my dog's skin is so much healthier, he is growing and eats way less of this food than the other stuff I was buying. He used to chow down and always act hungry. We switched to Rachel Ray Nutrish and he leaves food in his bowl and walks away from it until later. Pricing isn't bad and you can get it in different sized bags.
Vanessa N.
Orland, CA
My sweet girl loves this specific brand very much. The nutritional value of it is very high vs competitors, and easily inexpensive. I want to give my sweet girl the best with out breaking the bank ya know? I usually go for a 40lb bag and that usually lasts her about a month and a half or so. I highly recommend for anyone with easily nauseated dogs like mine.
Courtney L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 7 year old Boston terrier. Lately, she has had the worst gas I read several reviews and decided to give this a try. Her gas in the first feeding was much less than before on a different brand. She absolutely loved it! Compared to what I was previously feeding her, the price is the same. I love that meat is the main component of this food!!
hairbyme_01 S.
Little Falls , NJ
I’m so glad the Rachael Ray decided to make a dog food, I feel confident given this to my dog because I know she gives it to her dogs my dog loves it, this is more than I could’ve ever given her with real ingredients my Sandy has been eating this food since she was three months old you should try for your pooch highly recommended 💜
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ
I have a pure bred pitbull, she is the sweetest dog. Getting her to eat dog food is hard sometimes, but ever since we started buying rachel ray brand dog food she sits by the food bowl everytime she hears the bag open. She loves it, and her coat is shinier than ever she literally walk around looking like fine silk. She loves it!
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 1 year old basset loves this food! I feel much better feeding her this than some of the more main stream brands like Iams. She definitely enjoys this food better than the other brands. This food is a bit pricier than some other brands, but for being a higher quality, the price is definitely worth it
Naydelyn T.
My dog is a very picky animal we tried dog chow and others kind of dog food he only ate that for like 3 days and stopped eating it .When my brother got this food and target and Gave it to him he started eating it. I could 100% recommend this not even kidding. We been buying it for almost 2 year
Sarah H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the best dog food we’ve tried yet! We are able to feed it to both our dogs, and it doesn’t bother either of their stomachs or anything. They both like the way it tastes, and the bag is big enough that just one bag lasts us for the whole month for both big dogs. Definitely a great find.
Erin C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We had just got a puppy and when we got him he was using a different kind of food. We started to transition him to this food so we did half the other 1 1/2 this 1. Every time he has eaten so far this food is the only thing gone from his dish. The other stuff is still left in their. This appears to be made with quality ingredients as well.
pukefairy ..
Los Fresnos, TX
Has anyone ever bought Rachel Ray Dish brand for their pups? I'm curious i don't see it on here anywhere.
Mariah Ann L.
Benton Harbor, MI
Just curious what others think of Rachel Rays dog food. I have a terrier mix dog that is really fussy about what she'll eat and is easy to getcan upset tummy. Is it worth trying?
Joely T.
Will this help with your dog's gas? Our bulldog could clear a room. I want something that's easy on his digestive system and my nose! Lol
Toni A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is corn still a major component of this food line?
pukefairy ..