BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH #29 in Dog Food

Ingredient Safety: At Ainsworth Pet Nutrition® we demand high-quality ingredients from our suppliers and require thorough testing to ensure product safety. We are committed to producing outstanding products every day, and take great pride in ensuring our foods are wholesome, and most importantly, safe. see more...

• I'm looking to start my dog on a healthier brand of dog food. Is ...1 Answers
  • Is corn still a major component of this food line? 3 Answers
  • Will this help with your dog's gas? Our bulldog could clear a roo...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Vanessa N.
Orland, CA
My sweet girl loves this specific brand very much. The nutritional value of it is very high vs competitors, and easily inexpensive. I want to give my sweet girl the best with out breaking the bank ya know? I usually go for a 40lb bag and that usually lasts her about a month and a half or so. I highly recommend for anyone with easily nauseated dogs like mine.
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 1 year old basset loves this food! I feel much better feeding her this than some of the more main stream brands like Iams. She definitely enjoys this food better than the other brands. This food is a bit pricier than some other brands, but for being a higher quality, the price is definitely worth it
Andrea D.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently received the Rachel Ray Nutrish dog food voxbox free for testing for my sweet chihuahua, Lily. Unfortunately, it took her a few days to adjust and she seems to prefer her old food. Thank you just the same Influenster. #gotitfree #fortestingpurposes #complimentary
Kelsi B.
Dallas, TX
I have a 12 lb poodle and she really enjoys this food! Its a good quality food that doesn't break the bank, so I really like that. Typically I order from amazon pantry and I love the convenience of the delivery. I would definitely recommend to other pet parents.
Diana S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two very picky small dogs. I can’t even tell you how many brands of dog food we’ve tried in order to get our little picky eaters to eat. However Rachael Ray Nourish has been a lifesaver for my dogs. They are always so excited for mealtime now.
Kayla P.
Hugo, OK
My fur baby Haru really loves this dog food! We usually buy her Purina one dog food because that’s what the vet recommended. She has a very sensitive stomach and and most changes to her diet causes her to throw up or other sensitive stomach problems. We wanted to try a better brand. This brand claims to be all natural and has a nice ingredient list. We picked up a small bag to try and she loves it a lot. No vomiting and no sensitive tummy problems. Definitely a winner here.
Lola H.
utica
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is old and I would like him to stay health .. so I give him the best there is .. he gets sick with any type of dog food so give him this and it’s been great .. I definitely would recommend this to your dog !!!
Kelsey B.
Ormond beach , FL
Having a small chihuahua can be difficult and usually mine doesn't like most dry dog food bc the chunks are way too big for him so this particular dog food is perfect for smaller dogs. The price is a bit expensive but you get what you pay for. Love that she doesn't have additives in her dog foods! Will always buy this for my little guy!
Ashlyn M.
Kannapolis, NC
My cats coat looks amazing and her energy levels are great. She adores her kitty food and I have switched to other brands and I could tell straight away that I had made a mistake in the switch. I won't be using another kitty food besides this one.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Wholesome food, meat is the first ingredient, and since switching to this our pup has had a drastically diminished amount of skin allergies. She seems to love it and she's incredibly healthy for an 11 year old dog!
pukefairy ..
Los Fresnos, TX
Has anyone ever bought Rachel Ray Dish brand for their pups? I'm curious i don't see it on here anywhere.
Mariah Ann L.
Benton Harbor, MI
Just curious what others think of Rachel Rays dog food. I have a terrier mix dog that is really fussy about what she'll eat and is easy to getcan upset tummy. Is it worth trying?
Joely T.
Will this help with your dog's gas? Our bulldog could clear a room. I want something that's easy on his digestive system and my nose! Lol
Toni A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is corn still a major component of this food line?
pukefairy ..