BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Turkey, Brown Rice & Venison Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients, like real U.S. farm-raised turkey, which is always the number one ingredient, combined with wholesome brown rice and protein-rich venison, plus the vitamins and minerals that your dog needs for a complete and balanced diet.

• Lean, U.S. farm-raised turkey is the #1 ingredient. It’s a lean, easily digestible protein that helps build and maintain lean muscle mass.
  • Real venison from New Zealand is a lean, tasty, protein-rich meat that helps keep your dog full and satisfied. It’s also rich in iron to help support and maintain healthy energy levels.
  • Cranberries and carrots are antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, which are high in fiber and are great sources of essential vitamins and minerals, like Vitamin C and potassium.
  • Brown rice and peas are highly digestible carbohydrates, which are low in fat but high in fiber. They help support gentle digestion, while also giving your dog consistent energy all day long.
  • No poultry by-product meal, fillers, wheat, or wheat gluten
  • L-Carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid to help support a healthy weight and metabolism.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/nutrish/

Twitter Handle: @Nutrish

Instagram: @Nutrish

• I never tried this cat food for my cat. Do cats love this kind of...1 Answers
Melanie R.
I received this product from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. My dog is on a specific medically-designed food, so I couldn't completely switch him over to this food but he seemed to really enjoy it when I incorporated it into what he already eats. Since I didn't really think that was much of a fair shake, I gave a few meals' worth of the food to a friend and she said her dog loves it. If I ever have the good fortune to adopt another dog, and they don't have a medically necessary specific food they have to eat, I will definitely give this food another try.
Stephanie F.
I received this product from Nutrish in exchange for my honest review.

I was impressed by the ingredients in this dog food. Didn't look like extra fillers or other garbage was added. My dog Spike really seemed to like this food! However, he pretty much eats anything and has a steel stomach it seems, so there's not much he'd turn down ;) He's 8 years old and had the same food since birth, so I probably won't switch now. I'd definitely consider Nutrish for future pups though!
Jessica C.
Las Vegas, NV
I feed my dogs Taste of the wild dog food. We were out and needed something to hold the hounds over. They hadn't eaten all day and wouldn't even touch this!!! All 3 dogs were not pleased. The food sat in the bowl until the morning when it was tossed. That never happens in my home!!!! They all went over 24 hours and would barely touch this. I decided to hold them over with eggs and oatmeal instead. Lucky dogs.
Margaret A.
Rockville, MD
My dog Brownie loved this food! She already eats Rachael Ray Nutrish so when we introduced this product to her little by little, she ate it right up! The natural ingredients are great for her and give her tons of energy. She is a large pit who loves to run around and play! Definitely recommend this other pet owners looking for a great product from a great brand!
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
I have three small dogs, in a wide range of ages. They have all really loved this dog food and I have since purchased more for them. I love the ingredients in this and so do they. We haven't had any issues with stomach problems or with allergies either.
I did receive this in exchange for an honest review from Influenster and Nutrish.
Samantha W.
Leland, NC
Pet Lover Expert
My babies love this food...I did like the directions stated to gradually add to current food and eventually that's is all they will eat....I'm so happy..no upset tummies here or diarrhea... And it smells good and the ingredients are natural not the like the other crap they put in most dog foods...From Blue Buffalo to Nutrish🐶🐕
Kathleen E.
Pet Lover Expert
This is my dog's favorite flavor of her brand. I will forever continue to buy her brand. She uses all natural ingredients and all of her proceeds are donated to shelter animals. I love the cause and love supporting it while also feeding my dog great food at a great price point! I wish the new Dish line was as cheap!
Nicole N.
Millbrook, IL
My dogs really enjoyed this food, I work for a large pet retailer and have tried many different foods, this one as far as ingredients sits more in the middle, it does have corn which I don't love, but for the price I think it is a good food, and besides the corn it has good ingredients.
Molly W.
White City, OR
My dogs absolutely loved this food! I'm not going to lie, they aren't picky but I am when it comes the ingredients in what I give them! Thanks Influenster for sending me this item for free in my vox box. All opinions are my own ( and my dogs)
Mandi R.
Sunflower, MS
We always swap our dog food just for something different. We have a female lab ,and she LOVED this food. It's affordable! I will definitely be buying this again and would recommend it to anyone!
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
I never tried this cat food for my cat. Do cats love this kind of food ?