BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Turkey, Brown Rice & Venison Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients, like real U.S. farm-raised turkey, which is always the number one ingredient, combined with wholesome brown rice and protein-rich venison, plus the vitamins and minerals that your dog needs for a complete and balanced diet.

• Lean, U.S. farm-raised turkey is the #1 ingredient. It’s a lean, easily digestible protein that helps build and maintain lean muscle mass.
  • Real venison from New Zealand is a lean, tasty, protein-rich meat that helps keep your dog full and satisfied. It’s also rich in iron to help support and maintain healthy energy levels.
  • Cranberries and carrots are antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, which are high in fiber and are great sources of essential vitamins and minerals, like Vitamin C and potassium.
  • Brown rice and peas are highly digestible carbohydrates, which are low in fat but high in fiber. They help support gentle digestion, while also giving your dog consistent energy all day long.
  • No poultry by-product meal, fillers, wheat, or wheat gluten
  • L-Carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid to help support a healthy weight and metabolism.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/nutrish/

Twitter Handle: @Nutrish

Instagram: @Nutrish

• I never tried this cat food for my cat. Do cats love this kind of...1 Answers
Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great dog food for a great price!  i was amazed to find that this has no extra fillers, and my dog absolutely loves it!  purchased it at Target.  there are so many other options of flavors for Nutrish, along with dog treats.  we will be sticking with this dog food and treats for sure.  my dogs coat looks better, fuller, shinier.  when i put it in his food bowl he runs over to eat it.  with his old dog food, he'd just nibble here and there, but with Nutrish, he eats the whole bowl and begs for more
Kathleen E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is my dog's favorite flavor of her brand. I will forever continue to buy her brand. She uses all natural ingredients and all of her proceeds are donated to shelter animals. I love the cause and love supporting it while also feeding my dog great food at a great price point! I wish the new Dish line was as cheap!
Rachel G.
Decatur, TN
This is by far our favorite dog food. My dog is 7 years old and we have tried many foods. We have been using this one for a year now because it is the only one that helps my dog keep his weight on. I like the ingredients on these also.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
“I received this product from Nutrish in exchange for my honest review.”

When I first found out I was going to be apart of this campaign I was really excited so when the bag first came in the mail that I accidentally spilled some and my 3 dog went wild and started eating it all up off the floor. My little golden dog (Chocolate) he doesn’t eat that much dog food he prefers people food but I gave him a bowl of Nutrish and he ate it all in one sitting. I’ve never seen him do that with any other dog food. I also like that the food comes in small bite size pieces because it forces my dog to actually chew the food. I’ve noticed anything smaller or bigger sometimes they just swallow it whole without chewing but in the mini vids you can see they are actually taking time to chew the food. All 3 dogs love the food and i will definitely be buying this in the future.
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC
My sweet dog, Beijing, and I received a 5 lb bag of Nutrish Turkey, Brown Rice & Venison dog food for review purposes from Influenster. I LOVE Rachael Ray and was excited to see how Beijing would like it... turns out, my doggie loves the flavor and licks her bowl clean every time! Usually she does not get too terribly excited about her food (she saves the excitement for toddler table scraps) but since switching over to test out Nutrish, she has been wagging her tail, barking, and jumping up and down in anticipation for her meals!! Two paws way, way up for this dog food! Looks like we are officially converted!! :)
Sharon B.
Vernon, CA
I received this product from Nutrish in exchange for my honest review. I was surprised to receive such a generous amount from Nutrish for my dogs to test out. I have a 10 year old schnauzer and a teacup yorkie who is 8 years old. Both dogs seem to enjoy the flavor and from what I can tell, the kibbles are staying fresh and crunchy. Other dog foods I've bought in the past would go stale a few days after opening. The kibbles are circular in shape and pretty dense in structure so it can be difficult to chew for: a) smalls dogs; b) dogs with weak teeth. The kibble size and density is perfect for my schnauzer. She licks her bowl clean and goes over to my yorkie's bowl and steals his food, too! My yorkie, on the other hand, will need to find something a bit smaller in size, a disc-shaped kibble and a little less dense.
Patricia B.
Aurora, IL
We received the bag of Turkey Venison dry fog food from Nutrish in exchange for my honest review. My doggie Max is a tiny 2 year old Shih Tsu Pekingese mix. He is super picky so it's pretty hard to satisfy him. He also has a very sensitive stomach so it's super hard for us to find a dog food brand that he likes that we can stick with. Much to our surprise, Max actually loved this food! The size of each of the little dog food bits were perfect for his tiny mouth & the flavor must be amazing for him because he gobbled it right up which rarely ever happens with him. The food also didn't upset his stomach which was a major plus. Max loved it! I loved that he loved it. So I am recommending it every dog owner I know. I will definitely be buying my little Max this food from now on.
sara g.
Alliance, OH
I received this product from nutrish in exchange for my honest review. I have 2 older pure bread German shepards who are very picky eaters. we normally buy their food from a local farm who makes their own dogfood. When i received this product to try i was very excited however the dogs were not. they ate the food but didn't seem too enthused about it. I'm not sure if it was just because they are so used to their other food or if they really don't like the taste. I had them finish up the bag to see if after they ate it for a while if they would change their minds however they did not so were just going back to our old dog food. I personally would have continued purchasing this brand because of the amazing ingredients but the dogs wouldn't be too happy.
Stacey W.
Our Pups love Nutrish!
Although we already purchase Nutrish for our Basset Hounds, I was excited that I received this product from Nutrish in exchange for my honest review. The day we got it, the hounds had yet to have their evening feeding so I mixed it with their regular food and they gobbled it up! We were sold on Rachael's line of dog food already but the fact that as soon as our dogs saw the bag they were excited (literally couldn't keep their noses off of the bag!) and they are so healthy, we are definitely committed to using Nutrish. It's so healthy and safe for them, why wouldn't we keep with it?
Stephanie F.
Batavia, NY
I received this product free from influenster for my honest opinion and review purposes. I think this product has great quality ingredients. However, I have the pickiest little pug ever. Junior (my pug) wouldn't eat the food. He continued to pick it out and continue to eat his other dog food. I think the pieces that I hand fed to him that he actually ate may have given him some gas. It could've just been the shape of the food that Junior didn't like. I passed this along to my friend and her dogs loved it! I would not purchase this just because my pug didn't eat it.
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I never tried this cat food for my cat. Do cats love this kind of food ?