BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Tasty Real Meat Treats for Dogs

Yummy, smoky pepperoni — what dog would't love to get their paws on some? Now they can with Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Deli Cuts. Made with real beef, these delicious treats never have any corn or what. Now your pup can have a tasty pepperoni treat any time they like!

• U.S. farm-raised beef is the #1 ingredient
  • GOOD STUFF! No corn or wheat. No artificial flavors or meat by-products
  • Safely USA cooked with the world’s best ingredients

• Are these good and worth buying?3 Answers
  • Are these easy for a puppy to chew1 Answers
  • How big are the bites? Chewy or hard? What flavors of mea...2 Answers
Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Tasty Real Meat Treats for Dogs Deli Cuts™

Start your review of Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Tasty Real Meat Treats for Dogs Deli Cuts™!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Reisterstown, MD
All of her products are so affordable and loved by my fur baby. They are carried at all grocery stores so they are easily accessible. I only wish the bags had larger options so they last longer but hands down will keep buying!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: PetSmart
Our dog’s favorite treat next to peanut butter. Comes in a resealable bag if you don’t have a treat container. Reasonably priced and can be found at most grocery stores as well as petsmart.
Spring grove , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these, he’s really picky with what he eats. I’m happy to see that he likes them and they are Made in USA. I feel better about that too. I know they are safe for him to eat. I want my dog and every dog to be happy and healthy.
Fort stewart, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Just got these today for my dog’s 17th birthday, she really likes them. It’s not easy finding soft treats, as not all dogs can/like to chew. Very easy to break apart by hand to feed in smaller bites. Great for all puppers, young and old. They’re Ivy approved lol
Browns Mills, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Milo liked these but not as much as the others. They have a funny color to them. This bag is savory pepperoni recipe. They definitely pulled off the shape of pepperoni. this product has no artificial flavors are meat by-products. It also has no corn or wheat ingredients.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog LOVES this! My senior Brittany Spaniel still acts like a puppy in general and his love for treats certainly shows it too. This is in a savory pepperoni recipe made with US farm raised beef. There is no corn or wheat in it and has no artificial flavors or meat by-products. It is a cooked product and is a great treat for my dog. Beef is the main ingredient in the listing and that's a relief as a lot of "meat" treats out there doesn't actually have meat as the main ingredient. When I smell it, it actually smells like beef jerky to me, which my dog would love to have but we don't feed him that as it's not made for dogs. It actually smells like something I'd eat! The packaging is vibrant and attractive — very pleasing to the eye really. The product itself is not as flat and wide as pepperoni slices found on a pizza. It is thicker like if one was slicing a sausage into pieces to eat. Being that my dog is on the high end of being a medium sized dog, I didn't need to cut these into smaller pieces but I could see you having to do that with a smaller dog.
Miami , FL
I have three dogs, Bella, Freyja, and Rabbit, all Chihuahuas (one of them is a Chipin mix). So, similarly to how I make sure I'm aware of what I'm putting into my own body, I make certain I know what I'm feeding my dogs and this is particularly significant when more and more pet food/treats are being exposed as being harmful to our four-legged companions. The doggos seemed to particularly enjoy the Deli Cuts variety. I was pleased to discover that the ingredients in the treats are U.S. farm raised beef and only natural preservatives. The treats also do no contain any artificial flavors, meat by-products, corn, wheat, or soy. If you're not sure where to purchase these, check out the nutrish.com website and use the Where to Buy feature. According to the website, they're still not available in my area, but they will be coming soon to a Target near me. I received this product complimentarily from Influenster and all opinions are my own.
El Cajon, CA
I received the Rachel Ray Nutrish dog treats in Deli Cuts for free testing from Influenster and my pups couldn't be happier!! They love the smell and taste and I love the ingredients list! The ingredients are all things I can identify and I know my fur babies are being rewarded with something good for them. I also love the availability and affordability of this brand. My pups have gone through the bags that were sent to us and I've replenished the treat canister since with more of these! While my dogs aren't kept on the most strict of diets, these treats did not affect their digestion/appetite in any negative way. The size of the individual treats were great; my pups are medium to larger dogs. I just wish my local store offered a larger bag size. On another note, I am very visual when it comes to trying new brands/products, and I find the packaging of this brand so appealing and nice. The colors and writing are fun yet easy to read and tell you all you need to know about the dog treats.
This is my pup’s all time favorite treat. They’re very easy to tear apart, so sometimes we use them as training treats. They’re no more expensive than some other higher quality brands, and I don’t have to go all the way to the pet store to buy them, so that’s a big win.
San Antonio, TX
Oh my goodness you guys, I was so excited when Influenster sent me these treats to sample for testing purposes! My little Macchiato LOVED Deli Cuts!!!! He now looks forward to the rustling of the bag. We have finished the testing treats and I went to buy more! He is enchanted by them. Here are some photos of him, first he is waiting for the first bite, then he is looking for more! I was also able to cut a treat in half and place it in his kong so the fun could keep going. Fantastic treats, thank you for providing these tasty and good protein treats for us!!!
Bemidji, MN
Where do you find this?
Manchester, KY
Are these expensive?
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Are these good and worth buying?
How do these compare with other treats? I have a picky dog with a sensitive stomach.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does your dog like these?

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email