BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH #3 in Dry Dog Food

Real U.S. farm-raised chicken is the #1 ingredient

Rachael Ray Nutrish® Real Chicken & Veggies Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients, like real U.S. farm-raised chicken, combined with wholesome vegetables, plus vitamins & minerals.

• U.S. farm-raised chicken is the #1 ingredient
  • No poultry by-product meal, fillers, wheat or wheat gluten
  • Natural prebiotics help support healthy digestion
  • No artificial flavors or artificial preservatives

Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Dried Peas, Soybean Meal, Whole Ground Corn, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Starch, Corn Gluten Meal, Brown Rice, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Dried Carrots, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Beet Powder (Color), Iron Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Biotin, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Selenium Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K), Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.

• I haven't tried this product but I would love to know if ...2 Answers
  • Is this grain free?1 Answers
  • I'm looking to start my dog on a healthier brand of dog f...1 Answers
Mandi D.
Saint Louis, MO
I know everyone is picky about dog food and I understand. I have a Shar Pei and they require a lower protein diet to avoid kidney issues as they grow older. He loves this stuff and it meets his lower protein requirement. His coat is shiny and it's afforable. I would recommend it.
Rosie T.
Arleta, CA
Best food! I love that I can read and see the ingredients. My dog loves all the real carrot and apply pieces in the food. My dog is a yorkipoo, about 5 lbs and this is perfect for her. I recommend this food for all dogs since it’s real food and not chemicals and fillers in it.
Rebecca A.
Kankakee
This is what we give our 7 year old Saluki. She likes it a lot and it this brand is much better for my dog. It is more expensive than I’d like. Our dog also gets stomach aches about once a week. I don’t now If its cause the dog food.
Kim P.
Columbus
Great option for dogs that isn’t full of nasty products. My dog loves the different colors, shapes, and sizes and often sorts her food. It’s adorable. Great option for a very reasonable price. Highly recommend and Ava does too!
Sarah C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my dogs most favorite food. Over all other brands, I really think she knows the difference. This dog food does not bother her sensitive skin so that’s a plus! I would recommend this dog food to another pet owner!
Karen K.
We like this one. I love the small size of the kibble. No bad odor. Prince Logan is a five year old Turkish Ban with a great personality and intelligence that I didn't think any cat could possess
I would
Kim V.
newark, DE
We switched over to Rachel Ray brand and have noticed a HUGE change in our dogs. We have 5 small dogs (3 chihuahuas and 2 yorkie). We started to use this brand when our dog began having an allergic reaction and wanted to switch to something with better ingredients not starting with byproduct. The yorkie with the skin problem looks much better and all of their coats are nice and shiny. The dogs seem to love it and eat it right up. I would recommend making the switch!
Taylor R.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been feeding my smallest dog Rachel Ray for years now. It’s inexpensive yet still really healthy for them when it comes to dry food. Now both my dogs get it since the fur fam grew.
Marissa M.
Enfield, CT
My cat loves this food , she loves all the food from Rachael Ray .... so healthy and good for her to!!!! She used to throw up when she ate she doesnt anymore it's so good!
Allison C.
So happy with this dog food, my dog's skin is so much healthier, he is growing and eats way less of this food than the other stuff I was buying. He used to chow down and always act hungry. We switched to Rachel Ray Nutrish and he leaves food in his bowl and walks away from it until later. Pricing isn't bad and you can get it in different sized bags.
Is this a healthy dog food brand? I did some research and I found something of Rachel Ray got recalled
pukefairy ..
Los Fresnos, TX
Has anyone ever bought Rachel Ray Dish brand for their pups? I'm curious i don't see it on here anywhere.
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Anyone know where to purchase this?
Mariah Ann L.
Benton Harbor, MI
Just curious what others think of Rachel Rays dog food. I have a terrier mix dog that is really fussy about what she'll eat and is easy to getcan upset tummy. Is it worth trying?
Chrissy C.
San marcos, Ca
Has anyone tried this for there dog

Target